BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 23.0.1271.95
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I believe it's related to this problem.
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1082006

Upon openning dm files via Dream_Maker, it selects the first DM file loaded and keeps it as a static version if I ever try to use the find/replace_text feature in Dream_Maker.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
use the find/replace_text feature in Dream_Maker.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
On other computers? Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur? n/a

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? 497
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
See id:926938

Ah, sorry I tried finding a similar one before posting.
I have confirmed this bug, but I'm not sure it's the same as ID:926938. Is that still happening?
Tom changed status to 'Verified'
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I have confirmed this bug, but I'm not sure it's the same as ID:926938. Is that still happening?

Yes it is still happening. It's EXACTLY like the bug you fixed in id:870509, except for "this file". ( which you mentioned was also fixed in http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=870509#comment2662474 )
Even if I was to open up another dm file it would load the first dm file opened when I started DreamMaker when searching for text until I highlighted and/or scrolled the page all the way down past the text and such, everytime. - If that is any different from what is happening with yours.
I'm sure the bugs are related (if they aren't the same). The issue is just that the Editor panes are not being redrawn/updated properly.
This only happens after using the replace tool, or the find, or what? Can you give me exact conditions? I was able to reproduce it through a find/replace-all but I'd like to know what else is causing it. I wonder if the fix I had previously got backed out again. I wish I remember what it was.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
This only happens after using the replace tool, or the find, or what? Can you give me exact conditions? I was able to reproduce it through a find/replace-all but I'd like to know what else is causing it. I wonder if the fix I had previously got backed out again. I wish I remember what it was.

Advanced Find/Replace & Find , when having opened more than one Dm file.
Tom resolved issue
Is this only a fix for the new issue - or the older one too?
Just updated the older one (different bug). These are all very minor fixes so I've just bumped the build version and will replace the public version shortly.