Rise Of Heroes

by Xerse
Rise Of Heroes
Rise of Heroes, the ultimate BYOND RPG. Battle hordes of monsters through caves, forests, and dungeons while exploring a vast world full of treasures!
ID:1086043

The server has taken lots of changes great changes Ripperman5 really improved ROH,It has Good
graphics unlike the orginal.
it has a t4 forest ( the forest leading to t5 ( ( soon maybe t5 )
it has new rares and alot of improvments.
What i like about it is that you need to complete a quest to get to each town beacause alot of newer players ( noobs some people might call em' ) will make it to towns that aren't in there level range and then you have to listen to them die over and over + they also get over powered equipment that makes leveling soooo easy its kinda cheating in a way.
people are very helpful and will try to answer any questions you have. this is my favorite game and i hope it will be your too soon.

In the beginning you get to choose off of 4 classes
Summary of each character
Warrior ( can't learn spells as good as monk but can use equipment eariler and can deal alot of meele damage leaning WAY over to meele not so good with spells )
Monk ( Can inflict good meele and good spell damage kinda balanced a little leaning to meele )
Mage ( Not so good with meele can spam and use high level spells that do alot of damage it has better meele damage and gets its Strength faster leaning a little to the spell but also can inflict alright meele)
Wizard ( Gets alot of Int for spells can spam and use VERY high level spells all about spells not very good about str leaning WAY WAY over to spells )