Universe of Comics

by SevenSinsGaming
Universe of Comics
Universe of Comics is a roleplaying game based on DC and Marvel Comics.
ID:108737

Universe of Comics
... is a game focusing on several forms of comic books, including DC Comics, Amalgam, Marvel, Image and Shadowhorse Comics. It is a Roleplaying Game in which the players shape the outcome of updates, and is not based upon verbs or stats.

It possesses a unique map centering in metropolis, with graphics that are NOT an eyesore, unlike most byond games.

With an array of races and powers, including, but not limited to;

Humans
Metahumans and Mutants
Witches
Kryptonians
Tamaraneans
Demons
and so much more.

Universe of Comics is owned by Seven Sins Gaming, more specifically so, the Senior Partners; Samantha(Lust), Osiris(Pride), TheInfamousGamer(Greed), and Terra.

©2010-2012 Seven Sins Gaming Team

Well, We're back in production!
The game is up and running.... Version 1. It's still just getting started, so don't expect to be joining the most amazing game ever. Follow rules, join up on the forums, be mature, yadda yadda yadda.
If this game had a stat system and wasn't RP only it would make a pretty good PvP game.
question: Can I rp being a poweranger on here, sept without the gay tights and making explosions through poses
You can. It just has to be approved. You are pretty much free to do whatever, within reason. But the power rangers are defined by the tights, and the explosions. That's the Tokusentai style.
Dear god! Why did it go down!?
Kinda sad i have to be a byond member to be a Kryptonian, I have always wanted a good kryptonian character in a game, But sadly i cant afford to pay a byond subscription as i was recently "Let go" from my job. Is there any other way to play as a krytonian, Because i feel that i would make a good one.
Nice. You're using a copyrighted logo as your logo for a fake copyright company. Also "Universe of Comics" is already a copyrighted company. Not even sure what you attempted, but it looks like a bunch of weeaboos attempted to do something without having even half the knowledge needed to do so.
Thank you. Your input is appreciated.
hey i like the game i love it i and my friend play it the game is funny.....but is there a Kryptonians race???
Tnx for Beast Game On byond i love it.