In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
Lol that made me chuckle (although I don't think this qualifies as "pixel art")

I wouldn't know.

I call everything on the computer pixel art unless its 3d(idk why still has pixels), I mean it has pixels.
Art like this is considered pixel art because If you copy the picture and paste it into Paint or any other software.. and zoom in you can see that they are single pixels and not a pixel with blur around. Pixel like this is considered but if you were to draw it with the paint brush which add that burry thingy around the pixel it shouldn't consider being pixel art.
http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299 also explains what is considered pixel art.
Thanks for clearing that up, VixiV.
And I'm a Mormon.
Hey Teka. Real nice job, keep it up. You've inspired me to start drawing and artwork.
this sounds cool but can u do the same pose but with an Archer style an Arrow and a Bow :P i really think it would fit the pose more than the twin blades:P still awesome job keep it up
Hecks naw even though i've always been a Archer, bow, and arrow fan(cause i love shooting bown n arrow) This stance should be for Twin Blades. Kirito Made it look that better.
Btw other tips for Teka. Add light shourcess? or somthing else so it doesn't look to plain.
Lol Daku thanks that was funny, Thanks everyone else, yeah i would consider it pixel art, i do go over every pixel and it takes a bloody long time :(

I'm not so good to be able to draw a Bow Seres :O i'm not as good as you guys, Thanks for the tips Vixi, but light sources and shading = evil, I've had enough trouble putting the shading on the clothing creases!

Anyway here's finished-ish version of latest one,

Looks good as the Final Piece. But i suggest next time when you do something liek dis. Try not to have black lines everywhereeee.. just a thought cause ya know. But looks good , the left leg kinda weird me out though.
In response to Teka123
"As good as u guys", u r better than alot of people on byond ur like one of the top 5 artists in my opinion
Here's both.. and it may be far from perfect or finished in some of your views but i'm going to leave it at that :)

Lol Thank you Sers but people will think i paid you to say that :( i struggle so much, and i cant even be in the top 100, when there's people like :

Zane444, Hulio, MechaCloud, King Manga Man, Xyberman, Tor crawley, Zete, Skyiden, Yut Put, Branks, Great Fisher, MegaBlaze, Vixi, Boxcar, Amon, Burael, Southend boi, A2J2TIWARI, Pandora's Secret, Child Prodigy

There's quite a lot of other people who i know are better than me which i forgot to mention too, and besides that there's a load of pixel artists who don't come on the community which are far superior to me, Not to mention you are likely better than me.
Haha i'm quite Honored to be on that list but compared to everyone IN BYOND actually im saying i'm in the top 100. There are a lot of unknown Pixel Artists still i think...that just roam around Byond...Anyways since this is it ..Keep it up :) everytime you do something new you improve hella a lots o_o im IMPRessed.
You forgot me on that list. Check out Screen Shots of my art work and I think you will agree.
Pretty impressive. Nice work, Teka. I guess I may need to start showing more of my pixel art around BYOND, though. I'm not that great or anything, but you mentioned A2J2TIWARI so either I need to post a lot more or practice a lot more. One of the two, lol.

Keep up the good work and practice though, man.
In response to VixiV
show off, he didnt even mention u in the list , he said Vixi not VixiV, :p
Lol Todd was that a diss? And Sers slap yourself Teka is not near the Top 5.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
Lol naw. I just thought while I may not be that good, Teka would think of me before A2J2TIWARI. I think I can do better, though he may beat me in some areas as everyone has different specialties.
In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
Lol naw. I just thought while I may not be that good, Teka would think of me before A2J2TIWARI. I think I can do better, though he may beat me in some areas as everyone has different specialties.

:D my names before A2J2TIWARI... BOSS.

is there a such thing as top 5 pixel artist on byond ? i don't believe one is greater than the other... well when we talk experience that's a different topic ;)
Lol Sers000. Southend_boi we should have a contest xD to see who the top 5 are but i doubt even the top 3 would join :P but i think your name should be ahead of mine :D that'd seem more right.
i really didnt mean top 5 it was just a compliment to show him how good he became.
Page: 1 2 3