im in but what r the 3 themes?
He reveals the themes at the beginning of the contest period
Welcome Darke and Sers.
And yes, Darke is right, I reveal the themes at the beginning of the contest. :)
alright , hope it will be fun :P
I'm in!! even without a Programmer im sure i can do this with my -90009 Programming level. (It's Under NINE-THOUSAND)

Edit: I might be busy since im doing a contest of my own atm but good thing it ends before this one ;3
under 9,000 would be zero rather.

Dont think i'd be entering , unless some sort of miracle happens that magically frees up my schedule.
I'm unfortunately unable to attend as I will be busy for a while longer, and then taking a brief vacation from game design to refresh and relax until new years.

It's a bit unsettling for me not knowing the themes, but I do love these contests so I hope to see and join some more after New Years.
I haven't participated in one of these before, but hell, why not. I'll give it a shot. I'll likely be doing a group effort project, so I'll keep you updated with the names of those who will be participating with me.
CAW CAW

I'm a bird- CAW!
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
CAW CAW

I'm a bird- CAW!

Fiddle sticks? is that you?
I'm in.
In response to UltimateGameMaker
Welcome! Glad to have you! :)
Update for you. TicTacToeDude and I will be collaborating on a project. We already think that one theme might be an apocalyptic-setting, so we're brainstorming ideas.
Participating....I think...Maybe this is the excuse I need to finishing a game!
Remember, I release the themes in about 5.5 hours! :D
I suppose I will join if I have enough time to. Last time I just got too busy lol.
I need to get the themes then go to sleeeep o__o
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
I need to get the themes then go to sleeeep o__o

Themes (30-minutes early, yw):

* Sun/Heat
* Ancient Civilization
* Adventurer

Feel free to use one or more.
Have a good night sleep and be sure to post any progress if you'd like to, it just spurs community and whatnot! :)
Check your email, OC. Before the world ends :<
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12