ID:108889

Not a bug
BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary: I have been banned for about a year from a game now and the host unbanned me. When I was banned I would get a window when I tried to play the game, it wouldn't join (Start dream seeker) it would just come up and say "Access denied." I am unbanned and it still does that. The host deleted the ban files and all of that. I am not in the code since the owner quit. By the way, it was a pager ban...

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Log in to pager. Click *GAME NAME* (Will not say), Join Game, get "Access Denied."

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results: I can join since I am unbanned.

Actual Results: Access Denied.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time
In other games? No
In other user accounts? No
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? Before I was banned it didn't do this...

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) N/A

Workarounds: No idea....

If this is game-specific, it has nothing to do with BYOND. You will have to take it up with the owner as you must still be banned. If it happens in all games, you may have an issue with your account and you should contact the support form (from the Help menu above).
Ok thanks. But the owner quit.