ID:1090198

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Maker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
Okay I've been mapping a lot recently on a game im thinking of bringing up or just selling it for profits and such. Right now since I've got some of the turfs laid and the landscape mapped out i have been adding some objects and such like trees. Now what I've noticed is that if i want to remove the objects I have to go and right click delete them all and such. (or i have to select it and delete it which i hate doing since it kills off the turfs I've set too.) So I was wondering if like there could be a way to delete or clear some unwanted objects and still keep the turfs there safe and stuff.
Middle clicking will remove something of the selected base type (for example, having an /obj/garden/tree selected - then middling clicking a tile - will delete any /objs on the tile.
Oh i see but..is there a way around that. My mouse when i middle click opens up my windows that its...any fix for that? or Ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind you way seems to work well too xD
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)