ID:109102

Whenever I click the Play Now button on a game it opens dreamseeker.exe in the background and I cant see it so I cant see status of downloading games and stuff and it gets annoying. I cant even tell if the game is working or if its even loading.

Descriptive Problem Summary: Loading window not appearing.

Expected Results:To show loading screen

Actual Results:Opens in a background that I cannot view.

Does the problem occur:
Every time
In all games
any account
not sure bout other computers

When does the problem NOT occur? Never.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? Not sure, I re-installed still didnt work.
What should be happening is that byond.exe should open and show you a splash screen until DS starts up. If byond.exe is not showing up then something is definitely wrong--it could be that you have an old installation that's linked the byond:// URLs to dreamseeker.exe instead of byond.exe, so reinstalling would definitely be a good idea.

However, you provided almost no information and skipped the bug report template completely. Please fill in the template to the best of your ability (you can get a copy of it just by going to start a new report and copying the contents, without actually posting).
ok, fixed my op.
I still don't think there's quite enough information for a bug report here. We'd need more details on which games were tried, what method you used to reinstall, etc. I think the best thing is to take this to the BYOND Help forums and hash it out there.