ID:109107

Game's cool, but lack of single player. It's rare to see players playing, and the game is good. I hope you will add single player mode in next update.
Because the game is single player only I have no idea what its like. if you can't make AI you should figure out some way to make a single player mode. It could be a race against the clock kind of thing.
The interface could use some work. The window that comes up when you start the game looks nice but isn't very functional. Having a title bar wouldn't hurt, especially considering the game window has a title bar (but no title). The game window also has a file menu with just one option which could be included in the HUD. The HUD buttons don't have names for the status bar to show.

I had two miners, one digging left the other digging down on the same tile. The downward digging one kept breaking tiles first so they'd both fall. I couldn't click on him to stop him in time because the other miner obscured the mouse. Eventually they fell off the bottom of the map, which was a strange thing itself.
I can add a status bar to the map window. Easy fix.

I can also add a button somewhere on the hud to surrender.

As for miners.
See the numbers on screen? Each of those numbers corresponds to a miner. You can click on the number to select that miner, and double click to center the map on said miner. (The color of the number represents the miners actions too, it's all in the help files)
If you cannot click on a miner because another is in front of it, use the numbers instead.

Also, the miners never fell out of the bottom of the map. You can simply move the map around if you want to, currently the controls for it are WASD, but I am considering making it so simply moving the mouse to the edge of the screen also moves the map.
Naturally, double clicking on a number moves the screen to where ever the miner is.
I can add a status bar to the map window. Easy fix.

I think it already has a status bar and the objects just don't have names. Even easier fix =)

See the numbers on screen? Each of those numbers corresponds to a miner. You can click on the number to select that miner, and double click to center the map on said miner

Ah, that helps.

Also, the miners never fell out of the bottom of the map. You can simply move the map around if you want to, currently the controls for it are WASD, but I am considering making it so simply moving the mouse to the edge of the screen also moves the map.

Ok. Maybe it was just the movement animation, or maybe it was just my imagination, but it looked weird when the miners moved off the screen. It had a "that miner's not coming back" look to it, but I guess it was my imagination.
Forum_account wrote:
Ok. Maybe it was just the movement animation, or maybe it was just my imagination, but it looked weird when the miners moved off the screen. It had a "that miner's not coming back" look to it, but I guess it was my imagination.

They do fall, but they land on the next block.