ID:109172

SO, earlier on this week, I lost my job. It sure is a doggy dog world out there. I mainly lost it because I am lazy, I hated the job, and I am really lazy. Hard workers who love their job are really a diamond dozen I guess.

This means several things.
1. NO VIDYA GAMES. God dammit, just as all the good video games are coming out, I lose my source of income. This does not please me.
2. It also means I have free time. Lots of it. Since I got fired, I've watched all 76 episodes of the 1992 X-Men cartoon series, and am going to start on the Spiderman cartoon series too, maybe Fantastic Four after that. Then maybe the Hulk.
I expect to have watched all 9000 episodes of these by Friday. Tha is how much free time I have.

I'll maybe play around with BYOND some more as well. I haven't really touched it in a good 2 months, and still don't really feel like doing anything with it. But who knows? I might not have a job for a while and a lot can happen in a lot of time.

Now, I am going to do nothing, because sitting down all day is fairly hard work you know.
"doggy dog world"
"diamond dozen"

Wait, what?
Dog eat dog world*

a dime a dozen*

xD
SuperAntx wrote:
"doggy dog world"
"diamond dozen"

Wait, what?

They're common phrases and sayings, but for all intensive porpoises no one really knows who invented them.
I don't think liquor and cartoons is a very good remedy for unemployment.
You said them wrong. It isn't diamond dozen it's "A dime a dozen" and it isn't doggy dog world it's "Dog eat dog world"
Yusuke13 wrote:
You said them wrong. It isn't diamond dozen it's "A dime a dozen" and it isn't doggy dog world it's "Dog eat dog world"

I guess it's a blessing in the skies that you're around to fix my mistakes. I'll remember to never take you for granite bro.

take you for granted* Geeze dude, you got everything backwards xD
I agree, attempting to own it would be your optimal solution for saving face.
I'm not here to bust your bawls tho bro.

I do have some advise, however. I lost my job back when I was 21. I worked for General Motors and was one of their leading frame repair technicians. I looked for a month for another job and no dice. So, I started looking into college classes.

Well one thing led to another and I realized I can't afford college with no job :/ so I found a way to pay for it. In April 2008 I enlisted in the US Army.

Not saying the Army is the way to go, but college definitely is. I'm just saying if you can't afford it, there's plenty of ways out there to get financial aide and assistance. Just talk to the rep!

Good luck bro.
wow TMM, this was extremely successful. nicely done, 9/10

you lost 1 point because it's pretty overused on /v/ at this point
Zaole wrote:

I'd mark him at more of a 4/10 for getting a reaction out of Yusuke13 and myself. Though, as you said he used copypasta and it was at the cost of his own blog since he had to act like a retard in the first place.

Scores of 9 and 10 should probably be reserved exclusively for Silk Wizard and maybe Falacy, at least in this community. I hope you remember the 2MB shitstorm awhile back. That trolling was first class.
SuperAntx wrote:
Zaole wrote:

I'd mark him at more of a 4/10 for getting a reaction out of Yusuke13 and myself. Though, as you said he used copypasta and it was at the cost of his own blog since he had to act like a retard in the first place.

Scores of 9 and 10 should probably be reserved exclusively for Silk Wizard and maybe Falacy, at least in this community. I hope you remember the 2MB shitstorm awhile back. That was first class trolling.

I wasn't even trolling. I was just being silly, and you guys got too picky about stuff, so I just go with the follow.
SuperAntx wrote:
Scores of 9 and 10 should probably be reserved exclusively for Silk Wizard and maybe Falacy, at least in this community. I hope you remember the 2MB shitstorm awhile back. That trolling was first class.

I lold.
This is why America is fat.
Branks wrote:
This is why America is fat.

<< who the hell said u could speak get the fuck out

and why the hell would u watch those shows magic man u a oldie fan?
I'm sure the kid below my post jerks off to his Bleach OVA's.
Work on your robot fighting game!
Branks wrote:
I'm sure the kid below my post jerks off to his Bleach OVA's.

so now u think bleach fans jerk off? man ur just a sterio type bitch from hell rnt ya? how bout this : get the fuck out, get a life,get a gf if u can,and lastly stop saying bs online that u dont know
Angry child below has a guilty conscience.
Page: 1 2