ID:109176

Keywords: dinner, food, goingout, lunch

Poll: What are you more likely to do if you are at home and have some spare money?

Make food at home and stay in? 24% (8)
Get fast food? 18% (6)
Go to a dinner or some other local establishment? 9% (3)
Go to a steak or BBQ house? 6% (2)
Search for a new resturant that you havent tried before? 3% (1)
Have some type of internation food such as chinese, mexican, French, ECT? 6% (2)
Seafood? 3% (1)
Order out food and eat at home? 21% (7)
Other? (If you choose other then leave a comment about what that other is) 9% (3)

Login to vote.

Recently I had some extra money laying around and decided to take my friend out to dinner. We had such a hard time figuring out where to go because honestly... There are so many places to choose from. At first we were going to get Sushi but it is a little pricey. Then we wanted to get seafood, but good seafood is hard to come by and red lobster is REALLY expensive (Not that the money was an issue but we wanted to get good food for a decent price). Lol. So we ended up picking going through a bunch of options from eating at home and just buying the food, to ordering out, to going really cheap like fast food or expensive like gourmet places. In the end we ended up going to the Outback which if you don't know what that is, it is an Australian style steak house. The food was pretty good, and it was decently cheap. About $60 for the both of us with tip. But anyway, I just wanted to get others opinion on what they do in these situations. XD
Order some roses in, then cook at home with whatever excellent food my fridge usually stocks.
Hang out with my friend Mary J.
XDDD Wow. :P
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Hang out with my friend Mary J.

^Epic. XD
Vulvas and vaginas.
Stephen001 wrote:
Order some roses in, then cook at home with whatever excellent food my fridge usually stocks.

holding a rose in your mouth by its stem throughout the entire meal

like a sex machine