by Weston-q
Naruto Final War
Good game!
i agree completely
Game will be back up soon.
AS DO I, BRING IT BACK UP!!! :D
great game
Put Game On.
Damn it, I need to speak with an owner, this is an urgent matter. Get online Weston. Its about the host files.
i can't join my computer is down, im using my phone sorry to all my and sorry edward93 i will be back and i hope you can still help me ok bro.
omg its another rip xD bt still i like tis old verison so pwnsome game dudes!
sorry guys ive been grounded for a few days.but i'm back now.
Edward93 i tought Edward92
Miron257 wrote:
Its a good game but it need more players.
yea mostly it needs like rock needs more stuff and we need a better coder No affence.
Awesome game bro
I can code.
idunno how to play hehe but its a cool game
DUDE...... you fucking stole my sasuke from my hub..... fo the old pic.... not cool stealing other peoples work.... i can even proof its my sasuke cause you suck.... the outlines are exactly the same... the head... the colours... even used the colours from the updated picture from the akatsuki chars i made....
NOT COOL MAN.... suposed to ask if you gonna use other peoples work you son of a bitch!!!!!!

SO PEOPLE... DONT THINK THIS IS GONNA BECOME A COOL GAME IF HES ALREADY RIPPING SINGLE NPC FROM PEOPLE.....

if you want proof the sasuke is mine ill show ya add me on pager Jeffrey1992 or msn [email protected]

That sasuke is suposed to be sasuke in his suit but this noob coloured ugly akatsuki clouds in it.... the sasuke is owned by me and my team http://www.byond.com/games/Atriosv3/NUO
Yelling doesn't solve anything. It is understandable to be upset, but freaking out doesn't help either side. Solve things calmly, or nothing will be solved.
youre right im sorry, but that was just my first reaction when i saw he stole my work.

i talked to him and its taken care of he removed and said sorry so im cool whit im now.
Jeffrey1992 wrote:
youre right im sorry, but that was just my first reaction when i saw he stole my work.

i talked to him and its taken care of he removed and said sorry so im cool whit im now.

This is why people shouldn't take things that don't belong to them, and yet, they still do because they were too lazy to make/find an image themselves.
yoo weston i see the game hasnt been up lately, and i wanted to ask u if u need a 24/7 hoster cuz i would be honoerd to host this. :).hit me up
Page: 1 2 3