Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1093321

Yea. You say that this game is for kids. But...I think you forgot about the immature ones. Like for example (His key name) "NVTT" All he does is come online and starts trolling...He doesnt even fight. All he does is come from afk. And talks crap to all the players. Here are the examples

NVTT: Weakling FOOL
NVTT: COME AT me YOU WEAKLING
NVTT: I AM A GOD
NVTT: GET DOWN ON YOUR knees FOR YOUR MASTER

(And he says some other things that i cant post on here)
And his name is a trap. Like a real TRAP. If you say his name. (Example)

Trinityx1: nvtt let fight(!)

Its instant mute. And he gets the players on HU2 so mad. that in less then 5 minutes. You have like 10 people getting muted. Just from saying his name. Please stop him Fal. We need your help
He is a real fool cuz he is a weakling! your right!!! who is with us now?
How can anyone say this game is immature or if it is for kids if they play it aswell. You can't rate a game if you've never played it.
that's right
he really thinks he is a god also there's a ramdom fail he said to me : "NVTT:WEAKLINGS ARE ALWAYS WEAKLINGS" then he should be one because when you start a game your a weakling.agree right ? there's also a guy named jizzlezz that you must call him lezz or else your muted.there's also someone named ASRE,and when someone talk to him/her, the one who talked to he/her gets muted so you must say as'.there's also a guy on HU1 named gohaniza or something that asked me for my password.a moment he said (in pm message of course) "Gohaniza: gemme it though nvm your a b***h" he said it without the * so watch out when talking to them ok