That game was awefully boring. So ten minutes of BYOND definately.
A completely useless nerd fight over who's game has the most players, quality, originality, and features. You guys should just quit yappin' and stay on topic with the post at hand. If you guys really want BYOND to have better game making features, then you have to make constant complaints and work together and make tom realize that even though he has a big community it only ranks at low in the ranks of low medium and high.

Work together and yap to him that his crappy features are not good enough to make a big efficient popular game making community starting with well...EVERYTHING!

Nothing good will ever happen so long as we have the same main feature we have now. The BYOND Developers are just too lazy to revise their entire game making system to make it better. Give them good reason for such a change.

Unless you guys still like what you have even though you can have more.

If what i said does not make sense then just make sense of it! If you cannot do any of this then shut up and move on and just work with what BYOND has for you. Honestly i think if it keeps the work it has not this community will never go up in rank for game making.

Proxon wrote:
You guys should just quit yappin' and stay on topic with the post at hand.
Work together and yap to him (Tom) that his crappy features are not good enough to make a big efficient popular game making community starting with well...EVERYTHING!

Aside from that being a contradictory and nonsensical post, we yap at him plenty. After rallying the community against him a mere OVER 9,000 times, the most recent topic (with almost 200 posts) finally spurred him to get the website revised and rips quarantined at the same time.

Neblim wrote:
Why should I be scared what I write? Is this a regime or something?

Yes! Though they usually only come after me, so you're probably fine =P
Haha, somethings will never change! It all and this will always end in flawless failure.

Page: 1 2 3