ID:109644

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When the world's icon_size is greater than 32×32, the built-in Save Screenshot bugs, inverting the colors and multiplying the screenshot in direct ratio to the tile_size.(i.e., a tile_size of 64×64 has 2 copies of the screenshot side-by-side, each icon displayed in said screenshot resized to 16×16)

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1)Make world.tile_size larger or smaller than 32×32
2)Run client.
3)Save Screenshot(F2)

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
world/icon_size="64x64"

Expected Results:
The Screenshot being saved as it is seen in the client.

Actual Results:
The Screenshot being corrupted before/during saved.

Does the problem occur:
Every time.
All games.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Yes, and on other OS(Windows 7).

When does the problem NOT occur?
When icon_size is left at default.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
It occurred on all versions(the last seven releases) that I tested.

Workarounds:
Leave icon_size at 32×32 or use Windows' built-in printscreen function.
I assume you mean icon_size, since tile_size is not a real var. Please be sure to include accurate information in your bug reports.

I have a test project already that has an icon_size of 64 and its screenshots are coming out normal, so there has to be more going on here. To confirm this I'll need the following:

1) A test project of yours that displays the issue.
2) Copies of any screenshots you've taken that show the problem.
3) Information about the type of video card you have, and your system's display settings.

I also need to know if DS is rendering graphics in hardware mode, and if so whether the problem persists if you turn that setting off.
Oops. Fixed that - got mixed up. This is the first time I've actually used the var.

Also, I seem to be unable to reproduce the effect. I trashed the original, unthinkingly.

If it happens again(I use screenshots quite often), I'll be sure to post any details on it.