Toy Tanks

by Oasiscircle
Toy Tanks
Battle against your friends in vector-based battlefields!
ID:109879

Keywords: toytanks

With a lot of fancy images!

Awesome images that I made today. You can click on the images or click here to go to the newly created hub, which is currently hidden from the BYOND search engine as of now because it's not complete yet. The hub doesn't have that much interesting information as of yet, but you could 'fan' or 'watch' them so that when the first beta-test session is hosted, you'll be ready to join right away!

No video today due to 18 inches of snow falling last night. Minnesota, gotta love it. I didn't get to work too heavily on the program itself today, just worked a bit on some of the internal things like joining the player queue, starting and ending games, and an explosion sequence! (:

That's it for today. Leave your thoughts, suggestions, and all your other stuffs in the comment section below! (:
I will definitely fan it right now. Can't wait to see the progress!
Glad to know I have at least one big fan! Thanks for showing interest! (:
hey now i just as ready for the game Also did you add the "FUN var"
What's "the FUN var"?
Check his blog.
The game looks very promising. Keep up the good work! :)
Your images were enough to get me interested in this game- following the hub. Hope to see something cool come out of this. Good luck.
Good to hear! I'd also like to continue talk about getting an ATP shell server, if those are still open and you've got some time. (:
Looks epic. Gary ftw.