A Miner Adventure

by Forum_account
A Miner Adventure
Use a pick-ax and bombs to dig tunnels and build scaffolding to traverse the caves. Be careful, you'll never know what kind of danger you'll find!
ID:109916

Now that I've actually said that a new version will be posted soon I'll have to stick to it. That's how it works, right?

As proof that a significant amount of work has been done, here's a picture of the title screen:

And here's a picture of the game menu:

I created 12 medals but I still need to update how scores work. I also plan to add some content (i.e. outfits) that is unlocked by getting medals.

Once these details are wrapped up I'll post the new version. A lot of the game's inner-workings are changing but the gameplay will be mostly the same. While the kinks are being worked out I can also work on expanding the adventure mode and work on a couple of new game modes.
I can't wait! I just played A Miner Adventure for about the 20th time!
This game was incredibly fun back when we tested it multiplayer. It'd be cool to see this get a steady playerbase.
I just got a boner.
i'd be excited if the pixel movement wasn't horrendously laggy and if the sprites were actually sized properly
The game does have some options for improving performance but there's only so much I can do. The biggest things that should be making the game run more slowly than other games is the reduced tick lag and lighting effects. There are options for both, hopefully this will help.

What do you mean about properly sized sprites? I don't think I've shown it in a screenshot yet, but I did make the pick ax smaller.
I just wanna know why A Miner Adventure isn't featured.
The version that's currently on the hub isn't quite fit to be featured. It could use more polish. When I post the next update I'm sure people will find some bugs. Once those issues are addressed I'll submit it for review so it can become featured.

I'd also like to add another mode of play before then, but I'm not sure the new mode will be done in time for the coming update.
I got so much work done for this update that I'm going to delay it. I was ready to post an update last night, but I'd like to make the update as significant as possible. I planned to not expand the adventure mode at all, but since I have time I can take a few more days to add more content. It'll give me ways to add more medals too.