EmpirezTeam wrote:
First, it's based too much on Dragon Warrior
Look at the screen shots from Silk's Dragon Warrior game, and from NEStalgia. They look almost identical, though NEStalgia has inferior graphics, with improved HUDs. And from my short time playing NEStalgia, the stories apparently both have this Balzac guy and something to do with bandits

as shown in the screenshot, had a higher player count than yours.
They had 10 more players for 10 seconds... yay?

That means they would have put out less effort but received better results.
That has almost nothing to do with the effort put into the games. The temporary player boost he got was from a ridiculous advertising campaign, and he's already lost almost 30% of those players in a single month. If his game was actually good, that number would be rising, not dramatically decreasing
Why you all are mad about players count?
Falacy wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
as shown in the screenshot, had a higher player count than yours.
They had 10 more players for 10 seconds... yay?

That means they would have put out less effort but received better results.
That has almost nothing to do with the effort put into the games. The temporary player boost he got was from a ridiculous advertising campaign, and he's already lost almost 30% of those players in a single month. If his game was actually good, that number would be rising, not dramatically decreasing

Dumbass. As I explained to you before, Silk Wizard emailed a few game journalists about his game - that's it. You're acting like it's the end of his promotion. Silk is taking NEStalgia very seriously - if you think he's done promoting it, you've got another thing coming. I'm willing to bet that what he did was only phase 1. Once he whips out the big guns, you're going to go from curb stompt to like... swimming with the fishes.
Empirez, WHY U TROLL? WHY TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!! Q.Q
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm willing to bet that what he did was only phase 1.
Doesn't matter, if he doesn't fix the actual game, its obviously not capable of maintaining a player base
NEStalgia won. yeeee
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7