Sirius

by Yut Put
Sirius
Space is a scary place when you're alone.
ID:110053

January 1st, 2051.

The Sirius star cruiser left Earth for it's maiden voyage to a nearby Solar System. The 5,000 super soldiers aboard it are the strongest warriors from nations all over the home planet. The 10 year flight out and back will be a huge leap for mankind.

January 1st, 2051.

5,000 soldiers were launched into space on a ride into a nightmare.

None will survive.

Developer's note: All visuals the property of Yut Put. Most sounds are also Yut Put's, however, various other sounds were downloaded via Sound Bible.com. Title theme "Starlight Nomads" composed by Yut Put.
1/4 of the first 16 people who downloaded the game became fans, and 1/8 added it to their guild. =)
Fun game, but switching over to other weapons.items could take a while for you to be able to, resulting in death sometimes.
v1.1: Help screen added, various small fixes.
Did you just steal a radio service's name?
i guess those limb rippers were ripping more than limbs >.>
This is scary.... I can't host and its never on so i am always alone....
Good atmosphere, cool game. Could use some better controls for picking stuff up or switching, or interacting.
This game is insanely hard. I've only made it past the first room once. Not only that, there is no respawn, and you have to wait for like 5 min after every death for the whole game to reset.
I'm working on making the game easier. I understand how hard it is.. I have some fear of people completing my games that sometimes goes out of hand.

The wait time between rounds is caused by the dynamic lighting booting up. I can probably fix that by making a game reboot that does not restart the server.

As for the respawn, the game was intended to be that way. I might add checkpoints between levels.

Thanks for the output
Or maybe input

I wan sum pants on my jockeys plz

& some cool hat with tattoos on chest

Or just a cool jacket
Great atmosphere, great sound, and high quality.

5 minute-respawn per death is uncool though.

I also wonder what's past the second room. There's just not enough ammo to see what is beyond that room.

I also don't know how to change weapons properly. I just right click randomly until I've got a setup that I like.
Gooseheaded wrote:
Great atmosphere, great sound, and high quality.

5 minute-respawn per death is uncool though.

I also wonder what's past the second room. There's just not enough ammo to see what is beyond that room.

I also don't know how to change weapons properly. I just right click randomly until I've got a setup that I like.haha

lol, thanks. I tend to do be a wizard when it comes to manipulating atmosphere. it's a shame that this game has so many design flaws. i will probably update it at some random point in the future, thanks for pointing that out
Just noticed that sometimes dead zombies become dense and if you melee them they come back to life.
Nevermind. The spear gun was just cutting off their legs and then making it so they couldn't move.
:P That shockwave gun was cool. So when I was playing I had two open and one of them died. 20 minutes later he was still dead. You should make a button for switching between the two weapons you already have so that you don't have to run away to switch them. Also, I dunno why, but there were times where it said I had been knocked out, but I wasn't. You should also do something about picking up weapons. If you were to drop two weapons on top of each other and try to get one of them, instead it would give you both of the weapons and drop the two you already have. There's one thing missing to the game, and that is a more in depth story. The game is already fun how it is, but the little parts where it gives you a little idea of what the story is are few to none. When you log in it says Get your gear and proceed the destination point, it doesn't really tell you where that is. Also, people have an urge to try and do better than other people when playing games, so maybe you should add a scoreboard to this that puts people on it based on how many players there were, how long it took, and how far they got, having a scoreboard might improve the amount of players. One last thing, the way the text is set right now makes it so that if you write a sentence that goes into the second line, then the next thing that shows up there won't skip that line and it just writes over it and makes it look messy to where you can't read it
FUCKING SCARY ON YOUR FIRST GO
It's also unbeatable :D but i agree, i did a good job with the atmosphere. It was my first attempt at horror and I could probably do a much better job now that I actually understand how to make a scary game

sadly, that wont happen any time soon xD
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
sadly, that wont happen any time soon xD

Why do you troll me!
the weapons system is fucking annoying but i got up to a stage where therer was a cinema screen but i didnt know how to switch weapons!
Page: 1 2