A Miner Adventure

by Forum_account
A Miner Adventure
Use a pick-ax and bombs to dig tunnels and build scaffolding to traverse the caves. Be careful, you'll never know what kind of danger you'll find!
ID:110112

Version 8.0 has been posted. It includes lots of small changes. The most notable ones are:

The main menu has changed. It should now be a lot easier to use.

Adventure mode has been expanded.

Close to 20 medals were added. Earning certain combinations of medals unlocks new avatars!

You can use X to swing your pick ax as a weapon.

A tutorial mode was added.

I'm aware that the game likely has performance issues. I typically don't notice any problems on my computer, but after expanding the adventure mode map (the size of the map more than doubled) I noticed some performance issues.

You can direct bug reports to the comments on this page or this thread on my forum.
Yay! The new version is sexy. Good work
Goodness gracious!
I posted a small update to address some issues:

#201 - runtime error from water
#192 - bombs are now available in all modes (they were missing from water and rescue too)
#196 - alien noise volume reduced, also toned down their aggressiveness
#199 - frequency of alien sound has been reduced
I posted another small update (v8.0.2) which addresses some performance concerns. The game's initial loading time is greatly reduced, instead the loading takes place when a game is started. There should be a noticeable improvement in gameplay performance too, changes were made to some CPU-hogging procedures.