Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance

by Badklc
Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance
A classic Naruto game with lots of new original jutsu icons, daily events, stable community/player base, manga-based patches and monthly updates.
ID:110134

Version 4
(Up and ready. Come join!)

Any news, updates, rules are posted in the forum.
Link: http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com/
Be sure to register to view the full content, thanks.
Register: http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com/register

Staff

(Owner)
Icy(SilverXFlash)

(Head Admin)
Envy(Mitz001)
(Admins)
Mezashi(Narutoskull)

For Element Jutsu handseals go here: http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com/t348-village-jutsu-handseals

This picture was made by one of our players and I liked it a lot so I decided to put it on here for all to see.
Artist IGN: DangoChan

Could you maybe lower the stat numbers?
Yeah it may look a bit overwhelming to new players, but just to gauge which base stat is ideal for pvp, its 2.0e+10. Training stats gets slower as you level up. Stat training has been like that since day 1.
Every time I try to play, the game downloads resources that make the lag unbearable. How do I fix it?
Well the the initial resources shouldn't be a problem once they are downloaded. There is occasional lag but it shouldn't be unbearable, although there are times when there is a lot more lag but that usually passes and it's back to normal. But if you are downloading resources in-game you could try going to Actions > Options and Messages > Client > Preferences and unchecking download music and sound effects, that could be a problem.
Tried it. The lag is still unbearable.
Then it might be a personal problem that you are having with your computer or internet connection or something because everyone else is fine.
not trying to diss the game or anything, its really quite amusing and fun to play.. the ONE thing for me that lets it down immeasurably is the community and the GM's.. so anti-social and filled with spamming trolls and no one can be bothered to do anything about it..

this is a game that basically has no rules... at least none that are enforced from what i saw... there were players just copy and paste spamming and either no GM was online or cared.

and then theres a case of this game being anti newb friendly, no ones willing to answer any questions, too many people are spamming so half the time people wont even know what your saying.

sorry but these were the only bad things i could say about the game itself other than the stats seem incredibly high and just to be able to compete with other people u need to be at a log for hours on end.
In response to KamizuraKun
No offense, but it sounds like you played for 5 minutes in-game, saw the auto afk check, then assumed it was players spamming on ooc, then made a review.

Also, if the community is that bad and anti-social, I wouldn't think it would have 80+ players daily.

Stats seem high? (Look for Avatar Eddy's comment above/below)

just to be able to compete with other people u need to be at a log for hours on end.
Most anime games on byond requires you to play for hours to compete, you don't expect to stomp the whole game in a day.
actually no, i was on most of yesterday, id at least TRY the game properly. i had a few questions because of some things i didnt understand, such has whether chakra type had any REAL use, and if it was used to learn certain element jutsu's how would i learn them? or who would i have to speak to or whatever, usually in other games there was nothing of that, ud just learn the jutsu's available to your village.

and no i can gaurantee it was auto afk checks. about 2 or 3 people were copy and pasting things whispered to them about 5 times in a row all within like 20 seconds from first to last. im not even sure if a GM is around to see it to be honest..

im sorry i offended you or something but sure it may have 80+ players daily, and thats not hard since it all seems to be the same people who log on daily and know each other, as a new player to the game i basically felt pushed out since no one even cared to answer a few simple questions, none of which were covered in the newbie guide or anything else,

im not trying to hate on the game or anything, so please dont misunderstand me here. and i dont expect to completely own any game in a day, i kinda worded myself wrong with that, but it seems that log training is (from my personal thoughts here) just making it too quick to get a high amount of stats, since people can just set a macro and hold down a button and watch it go up really quickly.

id love it though if there was a different way of training to make it slower and so people would have to put in a bit more effort into playing, such as missions, killing NPCs or maybe nin/tai/gen going up a bit when/as you use them
In response to KamizuraKun
id love it though if there was a different way of training to make it slower and so people would have to put in a bit more effort into playing, such as missions, killing NPCs or maybe nin/tai/gen going up a bit when/as you use them

Just to let you know, this is a Classic styled Naruto game. The training will always be based on hitting a log. In game players may be required to do missions and other tasks for special clan perks. Yes you kill special NPCs based on your clan if it is required.

The original coding for bunshin/henge/kawarimi always made it so your stats go up but yeah, the log is faster. Some techniques also get stronger/better/advanced/perfected after uses as well.

You seem like your relatively familiar with BYOND gaming however I don't believe you've played a game quite like this before. From what you're saying I think you are more used to Rise of Pirates and those Naruto GOA rips. If you can't learn to adapt and survive then maybe its better for you to stay on those games. Survival of the fittest, bro.
#Vash
O,o this is old man I can't get on the game right now but please someone tell me icy didn't pwipe phlox D:?
I did not pwipe haha.
In response to V.T.S
V.T.S wrote:
If you can't learn to adapt and survive then maybe its better for you to stay on those games. Survival of the fittest, bro.
Holding log-train. Must be hard to adapt to this, it seems so difficult.
whats up with the game? if anybody knows?
A GM needs to stop these 4 people from mass remaking.
1stEspada, AkumaNyahoi, Johnsontre27, and Flash103. They're trying to get a Tailed Beast by mass remaking.
I doubt anyone cares anymore Magic. '-'
And why would you say that Alpha369?
In response to V.T.S
V.T.S wrote:

Just to let you know, this is a Classic styled Naruto game. The training will always be based on hitting a log. In game players may be required to do missions and other tasks for special clan perks. Yes you kill special NPCs based on your clan if it is required.

The original coding for bunshin/henge/kawarimi always made it so your stats go up but yeah, the log is faster. Some techniques also get stronger/better/advanced/perfected after uses as well.

You seem like your relatively familiar with BYOND gaming however I don't believe you've played a game quite like this before. From what you're saying I think you are more used to Rise of Pirates and those Naruto GOA rips. If you can't learn to adapt and survive then maybe its better for you to stay on those games. Survival of the fittest, bro.
#Vash

your right i am familiar with byond gaming having played now since 2007 (this is my second account) ive played many games where training and other such stuff were different and its not like i needed to adapt to anything since macro-ing "log-train" and holding it down was nothing new from the majority of games.

and to be honest you did not even looking at the main point of my comment in the first place which was more about the players rather than the training method.
So I get banned because Ezael "Believes" it was me spamming AOE? Even though I've already denied it belonging to me. I don't even have the password for it.
Page: 1 2 3 4