Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1102484

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Please. I speak for every player who still plays Main Sever. I know theres a RP tab for a reason. But. What if you wanted to RP in peace. The only way you could RP fight is going to green PvP. But. What all the annoying people who come to green PvP(or anyothr pvp) and ruining it?

Or you and your buddy just want to have a 1 on 1 friendly fight. Or 1 on 1 anything? But you cant. because these NOOBS, JERKS, ANNOYING people keepbutting in!!

So please make an apdate or something. Since where allowed to host a WT. We should be able to make our own PvP Room. And have a password on it. So incase anyone you dont like keeps butting in. They cant come in. Beacuse they dont have the password.
Its an AWESOME Idea. Beacuse your able to fight in peace. And play with your firends, knowing you dont have to keep running away from does jerks who want to miss up everything.

I dont know theres a way to remove the rooms you made. But it should be something like. If the Player who made the room dies. The Room is gone also. OR. If he Leaves the room, the room is gone also. Or even if he just logs of. You know what i mean xD. But all seriousness. Please do this favor for us Fal. We need this :(
Fal. We need you more than Ever. (l:D) Please help us
I certainly do not need this. My opinion it is the worst idea i ever heard in any game.
Yea. Thats an awesome idea. Recount is so smart.
He is smart but to think he come up with such a terrible idea, his brain just loss exp for that.
Falacy recount's idea is so smart so please make his request come true.
YOU FIGHT ABOUT IT HUMMER!!!
OPS I MEAN U WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT :D
he is right he should make this idea come true
he is right he should make this idea come true.
im with hummars and the guys who thinked of this idea so, MAKE IT TRUE MAKE IT!!