In response to Hiro the Dragon King
Hiro the Dragon King wrote:
LetterBox did exactly this.

Can you elaborate on that, because I don't think I understand LetterBox to be exactly the same thing you seem to be indicating.
I seemed to have lost most of the content of my post. That's my bad. The EXE no longer works now with the recent updates, either.

Makeii wrote:
For example (and this is sort of a longshot, but...), If the player clicks on a a game in that hub using a browser object, the game reboots as it connects to that world. Or, players could create their own serverlists using the skin control and have the player connect to worlds that way.

LetterBox had a side bar that would generate the sever lists for players to connect to. The skin would have all of the options for connecting and jumping back to the local world in case of a failed link. It also gave you all of the necessary options for hosting, including port checking (which no longer works).

I loved MakeEXE as well, despite its flaws. You can still use the MakeEXE option and use current builds, but you'd be doing it against the word of Tom, and that's not cool.
Page: 1 2