ID:110304

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:Website

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Clicked back button in FF after previewing a blog and the form was reset so I lost my post. When I tried to repost (got lucky enough to copy it from a forward navigation), I don't have an Add Post button anymore.
It sounds like the page didn't load completely when you tried to repost, unless you mean the menu didn't have it either. If it was the menu link then its absence means something logged you out.

Without more information though we can't really investigate.
I don't ever use the menu option so I don't know what its state was. I wasn't logged out visually or functionally and refreshing the page did nothing. Logging back out and back in did fix the problem though.

The "add post "link has given me trouble in the past and on more than one occasion. It feels as though there is a timing or anti-spam logic issue.

[EDIT] - Changed "add blog" to "add post"
Okay. I'm going to mark this Unverified since there is no concrete information to investigate. If you see the issue come up in the future, more details would be helpful. A screenshot wouldn't even be a bad idea, since Im not even entirely clear on what's missing from your screen.
I've encountered this problem multiple times on blogs. I'll try to get a set of steps to reproduce it next time.
[EDIT] - Changed "add blog" to "add post"