I still feel special knowing the programmer. Lmao.

I can't wait to beta test it though.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:

I know who it is aswell.
I want to start off by saying I love the art style you've got going here with the grass and trees. I really like them. Especially the grass. I get tired of seeing the same old thing, and that's common with grass on BYOND; so the change of pace is refreshing.

Unfortunately, though, there is one thing I have to point out that I hate having to mention. You may not want to use the name Hunting Grounds for the game because there has already been a game on BYOND called Final Fantasy - The Hunting Grounds, which I think was later renamed to simply The Hunting Grounds after the copyright issues picked up around BYOND. I think it might of avoided copyright problems after the rename, too.

It was pretty well known a few years ago, not sure about now but the hubs still around here somewhere I saw it a while back. Pretty much a dead game, but I thought I should let you know in case there would be issues.
Then name it Hunter Grounds -.- *pew* *pew*
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

I know who it is aswell.

So do I ;]
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

I know who it is aswell.

So do I ;]

Hmm hmm, so do I.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Flysbad wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

I know who it is aswell.

So do I ;]

Hmm hmm, so do I.

Photobucket
Lol GTD and his Comics.
Whenever I see GTD, I know I'm already going to get a great laugh. I look for his name just for the comics he makes, and I love how I'm a fly and Vixi is a Ichigo :P
Lolololol I look smexy.
Aw I didn't get a comic persona :c lol he's actually quite good at it huh?

anyways I have some updates for you, we might submit the game to a game in a month thing... I mean, why not right?

And we might have to rename it... Again T.T we're taking suggestions though, so go nuts!

Edit: The mapping here is actually pretty bad... It's just "him" messing with it lol.
How about something like Hunters Life? Horn of the Hunt? Meh...
Huntington
I had to be the bearer of bad news, so though this is not my strong suit I'll try and offer up some name ideas.

Hunt For Life, Hunter Games, Hunter For Higher (Hire also works), Hunt For Bounty, Bound by the Hunt, Hunter Bound, All Out Hunt, All For Hunting, Hunters Ground, Hunt to Kill.

If you like any of those names and want to be sure they're not taken what I usually do is google two things. First the name, then the game name with BYOND placed before it. Like... Hunt For Life, then BYOND Hunt For Life.

I would do it, but there are like 10 names, and I doubt you like anywhere near all of them, lol.
Monster Slayer?

or...

Dragon Slayer if it's not taken.
The Hunt?
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
This guy is making a different game every other day with beautiful art and does not manage to finish even one. I dont see how he keeps finding these "teams" that love wasting their time.

Lol i thought i was the only one...but i don't want to be harsh. His art is nice though
Your art is excellent.
Well then I'll take a moment to thank the previous poster, and remind you guys that I do take freelance work... But I am somewhat "pricey". C'est only natural though.

The overlaying is becoming a drag guys :C

You can see our progress now, and who our actual programmer is :)
:O i was right. Sugoi desu.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5