ID:110573

Poll: Which one would you perfer?

Isometric 12% (7)
Free Roam 81% (45)
Turn Based 5% (3)

Login to vote.

Which one style of gaming do you most perfer? Which one of the three do you find most fun? Which would you perfer Kekkaishi Online to be?
The reason your comment was deleted was because it had nothing to do with this post -_-. The purpose of this post was to find out the style of gaming others perfer, the shit has little to nothing to do with my game.
As I said this isn't for my game or any game.....
Akriloth wrote:
As I said this isn't for my game or any game.....

But you ask what we would prefer Kekkaishi Online to be... :/

Anyways I would like to see more isometric games so I chose that.
i know that was a small part as i said in the first comment, it has little to nothing.

To clarify what little it has to do with Kekkaishi Online; i haven't really played anything other than free roam games. The only turn based games i played i can count on my fingers and isometric.... So i wanted to see what how many other people perfer games like these and maybe go give them another try. Now if i were to enjoy them more than a free roam i "might" have considered editing KO into whatever i found more enjoyable.
Go with isometric. Tired of free-roam, although... The only turn based games are Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, and such other 8-bit games. There is some Naruto game I saw using an isometric style, and it looks different/good. If you want.. you could always make a mockup for each style and/or create a very small demo for each to receive better feedback.

Note: I know nothing about that anime this is based off of.
lol dont worry bout that but i like that idea you said.
Branks wrote:
Note: I know nothing about that anime this is based off of.

Watch it, it's good (I know off topic).

------

Whatever you decide, looking forward to it. Hopefully a better game style than the rest.

Free Roam Takes The Gold!! It seems there no point in me voting at all! Ha..Ha..Ha!
Why are these 3 separate choices? You could make a free roam game, with isometric graphics, and a turn based battle system...
Falacy wrote:
Why are these 3 separate choices? You could make a free roam game, with isometric graphics, and a turn based battle system...

Or you could make a Dragon Ball game that gets curb stompt.
its not for me for the most part i just wanted to see what others people perfer as their gaming style.
And why do you appear everywhere Falacy comments?
Because he's a worthless ghetto troll who has nothing better to do than stalk me about nonsense. I'm about to petition Tom to have him banned.
Must feel good to be byond famous
Akriloth wrote:
And why do you appear everywhere Falacy comments?

i appear in every blog except for the ones im banned from. and I just pester Falacy every chance I get because his reactions are hilarious.

Falacy wrote:
Because he's a worthless ghetto troll who has nothing better to do than stalk me about nonsense. I'm about to petition Tom to have him banned.

See? Every comment this guy makes is just priceless.
Priceless indeed. But you shouldn't be stalking him while he's taking a shit! Thats gross, Empirez!