ID:1106335

Trying to learn my hand at pixel art yet again give me all the C&C needed to make this piece a lot better!

P.S Please Do Not Use For Your Own Use!

The shadings off,its also pillow shading......many artist frown on it.The windows look like a blue flame is behind the glass.Those huts look circular in the show but your have some squarish base.
It's not pillow shading im not sure what it is tbh. I thikn its like a gradient or w/eBut the top parts look a bit weird.
Yeah... :O That's close to my cel shadeing style lol.

Pillow shading is colouring from the outside inwards i certainly do not see that, but the directions and flow of the shading is off, but at the same time.. i can barely do the shading on something of this shape :(
I could of sworn I had a newer, better version but here, maybe this will help:

I made that years ago. It's far from the best, but it shows some alternative options in the design and shading. I think your main issue is that your houses look like they have a gradient, and your windows look like they were painted on. Each of those are shading. The door is odd too, though. I think the colors on my door are too far off, but that you could benefit from looking at how it was done with the boards and frame shading.