ID:110785

Poll: Arrested Development

Great Show 20% (7)
Greatest Show 14% (5)
Choice not listed (i.e., wrong) 64% (22)

Login to vote.

Only individuals who know of the show need vote.
I would give it an "overrated underground" status. Never understood the grassroots appeal to the show.
I don't know what you mean about it being grassroots in this context...?
Stupid show.
Should have said "cult-like following of the show" instead of "grassroots appeal".

Does that answer your question?
Indeed it does.
I don't know about other people, but I really enjoyed the first season of the show. Didn't see much of the other seasons because they moved it from Sunday night to Monday when I was working. Moving it to Monday is also what ended up killing it -- got amazing ratings on Sunday and jack-crap on Monday.
I enjoyed the show thoroughly, but it's far from my favorite. Therefore I shall vote "Great Show."
It is a pretty good show actually. However, it's old as dirt at this point :p.. Or atleast when it comes to entertainment standards.
It's a good show to be marathoned, but you can't really watch any single episode alone. The show is just too dense, there's a lot of continuity and callbacks. It's not a show you can just jump into half way through a season.

This is probably why it didn't last very long.
It was a great show but as SAx pointed out, it's not something you can jump into. This is something that has unfortunately killed many of my favorite shows, in my opinion.