ID:110894

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Opera 9.80
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I feel like I'm missing something stupid here, but...

When sorting by name, the scores tab for A Miner Adventure doesn't show everyone. It cuts off somewhere in the middle of the Fs. When sorting by other columns I can see people whose names begin with R, S, or W (for example) but when sorted by name they don't appear in the table.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Go to the link above, sort the table by name, click through the 3 pages of scores.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

It happens in Chrome too. I haven't noticed this problem on other hub entries, but I haven't looked too hard.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

This will be fixed in the next site update.
I also noticed that the name sort is showing rows with no scores - why are these people listed? Is this a related issue?

Thinking about it now, my guess is that these people have scores for categories that aren't being shown (i could see how that causes the issue in this bug report too). Is there a way to delete columns instead of just hiding them?
There's no simple way to delete a whole column at present. However I should add something to handle the case where the only columns present are hidden ones. It's a thorny issue.
The empty rows do appear to be from people who have scores in hidden columns but no values for any of the displayed columns. I suppose I could use world.SetScores to delete the values for the hidden columns, but it doesn't seem like this should be necessary.