ID:111171

Post your comments here!
Sorry Falcon =(
i miss ur game :( it was one of my fav's on byond
So sad I got to play that game for 1 Day only and then Funimation ban happened ;(
Waar bent gy geweest? Kdacht da gy gestopt waart me BYOND? Bent gy terug nu voor iets? Een nieuw spel?
Raimo wrote:
Waar bent gy geweest? Kdacht da gy gestopt waart me BYOND? Bent gy terug nu voor iets? Een nieuw spel?

Nope, not interested in making anything anytime soon. Just whoring out forums and looking around for cool stuff being developed while it's the summer holidays.
Emasym wrote:
Nope, not interested in making anything anytime soon. Just whoring out forums and looking around for cool stuff being developed while it's the summer holidays.

Oh, I see, do you mind helping me out with a few things?
Raimo wrote:
Emasym wrote:

Oh, I see, do you mind helping me out with a few things?

As I said, whoring forums, post on there and I'll it out :). Not getting |too| close with BYOND. Bit sad to see the playerbase currently though. Their whole "Original concept games first" not really working out.
Oh I see, just need some few things which I can't seem to figure out, it would be cool if you could and wanted to help me out.
So, still no plans to make any game?
Well emasym is dead!!!
We may never see his games again.
i think you should try your hardest to get this game back online because it was way better then the rest and i miss it:)
I want host files, can u post them ?
In response to Raimo
I guess not, I really miss DBL3 !!
please emasym bring back dbl
Even if I wanted I couldn't :) Lost the most recent files, only got a very old back-up. Asked Raimo if he still has newest host files but I doubt it.
I recovered the source.
Apparently I uploaded the last version ever on my Google Drive, never really noticed that until today.

How are DBZ games looked upon today in BYOND? Anything I should know?
give me the source and i will give you the dbl2 download source files to bring this up ok
Why would I want that. I got mine back. Also hosting for a small group of people currently.
It's the 28th emasym, Come on host your server.
Page: 1 2