So both Medis, -and- Cherrys are down?

Leaving the option of either Faytes or PVP..?

*Looks suspiciously at Faytes server* Hmm... Quite the.. Coincidence... *Makes the -I'm watching you- symble*
It wouldn't be advantageous of me to down two servers just to get people to play on another one. Take off the tin-foil hat.

Cherry says her server will be up by tomorrow. No word from Medi yet.
Seriously? If chegweg up we just have another dumb server on,we just need Fayte's,Medicator and the server that tests new updates *Pvp server*,why have a server whose owner not even a good one? just let it down boy.
Medi isn't on on any of the contact methods I have him listed for yet, so I can't see what his status is.

Note that I didn't say his server wasn't coming back---In fact, his situation from what I understood was much more easily resolved then Cheg's was (His was a software issue. Hers was a case of her computer deciding to ignite.). Just that I haven't heard back from him yet. He has a life outside of the game, and like all of the hosts he's not being paid to do this, so you shouldn't expect him to be on 24/7 to serve your needs.

Chill out. None of us particularly wanted to have to deal with this. Especially the hosts and I, since I was hoping to focus more of my efforts in coming up with some new plans on how to expose the game and servers more for each of them, not doing the usual crisis management.

You'll be back on their servers and punching/shooting/lasering/nuking stuff soon enough.
I spoke with Medi. Medi's should be up in a bit with a new wipe. I believe he's preparing it right now. He also has the latest update we've just released, which includes one of the new race appearances.
And just as a quick update for those who use this as an update method, both servers should be back up. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I just finished typing up a guide on how you can apply to use the in-game development tools to design and host your own custom server and setting.

In our prior project we had servers like this run fairly commonly, but we had no real formalized rule-set for them outside of things like "don't steal icons" and "be active as a server and host". That's just been rectified, and the application process for building your own setting and game is now available again.

And for those who are unaware, custom servers are servers that run a game or setting that is different from the default setting and game. We have tools in game that let you map out entirely new areas, and even create entirely new zones, linking them together. The same goes for races, and a fair amount of the other content currently featured in the game.

Expanding these tools is a priority in the future. One that may be bumped up the list of things to do depending on how many people need expanded tool-sets to work with.

So not only is this good for those players that want to do their own setting without having to code out an entire game from scratch, if we see the need is great enough we'll look at adding in even more support for this as various development features are needed to be expanded on.

Link: http://sunderedearth.co.cc/topic/7810165/1/?x=0#post8045392
Daimadoushi banned me for NonRPing,since i RPed all day.
I'm not familiar with that administrator.

However, if you click on website, you'll find our (actual) forums there. If you feel you were wrongfully banned, then you can get this looked into fairly easily by posting in the proper forum.
I registered and I I logged in,the error ''You have permission to start a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 13002:6007709'' is appearing on every time I try to start a topic.
That's certainly strange, and if you're posting in the right forum, shouldn't be happening.

Which forum and section are you posting in? Once I know which section you're trying to create a topic in, I can take a look at the forum settings and see what's what.

It may be that the service that hosts our forums did something to accidentally roll our settings back. If so all I need to really do is flip the equivalent of a few switches to fix the issue. The only problem is finding out which sub-forum I need to look at, since we have so many of them.

You should also make sure you're actually logged in. I don't believe registering automatically logs you in, as a security precaution.
Yes,i was logged in. I was trying to post in Fayte SERVER > Bans. Because the admin Daimadoushi was from his server,but the saves were transferred to a new one. This peculiarity does not apply only to Fayte server forum.
Just looking at the settings for that forum, I can tell you the problem.

Like I mentioned before, you didn't log in with a forum account. Guests can't post topics in that forum. Unfortunately, due to a bout of spiteful players who didn't like us changing over to the new project, we had to limit our forums to registered members only being able to post. Otherwise they'd spam it with nasty images and posts.

Registering to post is simple and easy, however. Just requires a valid email address so we can authenticate that you're a real person and not a robot in disguise.
I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Please do not advertise your games on our comments page.

It's incredibly tacky, and not entirely indicative of a decent game on your end, either. Not to mention that it creates work for us, since we have to log on and delete the comments in question.
Hmm.. I looked into this game and saw alot of amazing features. Really great game. But finding a decent PvP server is hopeless. Since I see only 1. May I suggest putting another up? I have alot of experience in management. If that even helps. Im not a RPer, so I wont join the RP servers. Well, anymore that is.
Unfortunately, as of this post there doesn't seem to be much interest in a PVP server. We've run one for many months now, with no real interest in a population showing up for it.

That may change once we can get the new map out, as there will be zone specific minigames tied to many of the maps. However, until then opening up a second one probably isn't that good of an idea.
What if I can change that? What if I can get a decent player base? Around 30 player is good for you? I see A 70 player base server. But then is this for starting off. But when the new maps come out. May I have a try at PvP? If server not good enough for you, Im shut it down as soon as possible.
First of all, Hunter. I can tell you that if you had been KOed that many times, according to most RP server rules he could have just outright killed you.

That's to prevent people from dropping insane bonuses into their regen rate, and recovering from a KO before anyone can even RP a kill. It's not a problem on PVP servers, but it is an issue there.

So your complaint kind of falls apart at step one. Unless they had an alternative death system set up, he was well within his rights to gib you once you went down either the fourth or third time.

Second of all, this is not the place to register complaints. We have forums, and a specific section for that. I've deleted your post here, and moved it to there.

Edit: As a slight update, i'll add this here for your benefit.

You had a valuable item on you that was one of a kind. The people who killed you knew about it, and knew that you had it. They also actually bothered to read the rules.

As I mentioned, that server has a KO rule. They KOed you once to knock you out, checked to see if you had it on you, KOed you again when you didn't drop it, to try and steal it, and when that didn't work they proceeded to KO you a third time in a fight, and then attempted to kill you with RP.

They appear to have done all of this with RP, by the way.

Apparently that wasn't enough to put you down, so they did it again, and once more after that. After the fifth KO (Which normally should only happen if the person in question is seriously out-matched, isn't smart enough to flee, or is trying something else.), they can according to that server's rules attack you and kill you without RP.

Guess what happened then?

Sorry to say this, but this does appear to be on your head, not theirs. You should have read the rules before flaming the player in question after he followed them, and, it appears, even went above and beyond what they required, giving you a short little blurb before delivering the deathblow.

Had you been smarter, you also would have stashed the item somewhere safe, which would have eliminated any attempts at assassination or murder towards you.

Reem16 wrote:
What if I can change that? What if I can get a decent player base? Around 30 player is good for you? I see A 70 player base server. But then is this for starting off. But when the new maps come out. May I have a try at PvP? If server not good enough for you, Im shut it down as soon as possible.

If you can bring that many people into a server, and keep the population at least at that mark, we may consider opening up another PVP server.
Huntergamma wrote:
Archonex wrote:
Words. Blah Blah. Yer fucked any way you cut it.

Moan. moan whine complain I didn't get the answer I wanted so this game sucks.

Honestly your name looks strangely familiar that has been banned multiple time in the past and frequents DU.
Soo...Trolling much?
Well…Thats amazing.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14