ID:111410

Keywords: byond, community
1 The Dantom Menace Viva La BYONDolution!
2 Attack of the Clones Rut roh, Zeta!
3 Revenge of the [censored] The tyranny continues!
4 A New Hope C&D (DMCA notice) >: (
5 The Falacy Strikes Back It'll happen
6 Return of the Original Games Yay!
That gave me a good Chuckle :)
LMAO. I love this dude, thank you.
The Anime foot soldiers are just about as useless as Storm Troopers too: http://files.byondhome.com/SilkWizard/anime_spam.gif
I wonder if Tom is Yoda and the various "sidestories" be forgotten games
So who's the Obi Wan of BYOND and when does he sacrifice himself to prove a point?
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
I wonder if Tom is Yoda and the various "sidestories" be forgotten games

I think that it would make more sense if Tom were Lando. He's going to betray the alliance to help Anime return, but he'll eventually think better of it and lead the charge on the Death Star.
I'd be more worried about which one of us is the giant slug.
Lmao true. I also think that Obi is MasterDan, sacrificing himself to stop Dark Wizard, his apparentice, from helping the Sith Lord perfect the RSC Extractor.

And the giant slug is obviously you.
The prequel trilogy sucked.
Luke Skywalker is Garthor.
I'll be Jabba the Hutt pls. I'm well known for my fatness.
I'll be Stormtrooper #347 who gets pushed back into a plunging crevice and lets out a Wilhelm Scream.
BrickSquadron wrote:
So who's the Obi Wan of BYOND and when does he sacrifice himself to prove a point?

digitalmouse/digihost
lulz
Jar Jar Binks anyone? :P
Bandock wrote:

Being dubbed the Jar Jar Binks of BYOND is probably the most shameful thing. I can't honestly think of anyone who would deserve that.
LordAndrew wrote:
Bandock wrote:

Being dubbed the Jar Jar Binks of BYOND is probably the most shameful thing. I can't honestly think of anyone who would deserve that.

Falacy.
Falacy is more of a Droideka. He was able to deflect our warnings with his shield of arrogance until IP holders finally gathered enough firepower to penetrate it.

Now he's just a pile of scrap metal.
Who's Anakin-evolves-into-Darth Vader?
Page: 1 2 3