I already said that Anakin = Dark Wizard, who abandons Obi-won (MasterDan)to help the Sith Lord (Anyone) perfect the RSC Extractor (Death Star) :c

Oi, and the second death star is still in the middle of being built. Lets go!
Goditz for JarJar Binks
I would think Dan would be Yoda clearly.
I will be Jar Jar Binks if I cannout be a wookie.

And the planets are games. Like courasant being byond itself, Hoth being something like CC, etc.
lol this post was pretty funny,
Do i get to be anyone? maybe chewbacca.
Falacy Strikes Back? Is this just him making a hub and linking to his web site and hosting games that way, hmm, could be :P
Star Wars FTW once again.
At least we're in the good trilogy now.
I'm Han Solo clearly. No one else is this good looking.
I am clearly Jar Jar Binks, then.

And Perfect would make a good Solo

(If he could program/drive the millenium falcon correctly)
LOL nice call Yut, lol.

So now it's time for Lots of original games.
Yut Put wrote:
The Falacy Strikes Back

it happened. =\

how did that happen
Falacy transformed his Dbhu2 game into an Original Rpg and carried over his fan base and now is number 1 in popularity.

So yeah he's probably pretty happy about this, in response to the pleasant conversations he's had with silk and Antx, now he's the most popular i'm sure he'll be thinking something a lil.. you know.. Smug.
Teka123 wrote:
So yeah he's probably pretty happy about this, in response to the pleasant conversations he's had with silk and Antx

I can't find these pleasant conversations, where are they?
Eh. I don't think this applies.

What about when Skysaw was about? Leftley? Kunark?

That was an era I am going to call the golden age of BYOND, and I don't think using the Star Wars prequel series as a metaphor is fitting.

The prequel movies sucked; that time period of BYOND didn't.
Congratulations Mexicasian. The joke went over your head. Everyone else understood that this was only based on the anime presence on BYOND, but you, being all Mexicasian, you just had to ruin it. =(
I am Dar Dar Binks. That is all that matters.
lol I love this haha
Lol'd
Necroposting?

I love this thread.
Page: 1 2 3