ID:111444

Keywords: dboii, dead
Making an official post on this key, which will probably be the last post entirely, considering there is no longer any use for it. DBOII is now officially dead. Cant say i didnt try though.It wouldve been nice to release first, but oh well.

I am sorry for your loss.
I will miss the game, the few times I had the time to play it.
Man....I played the testing and it was HOT and now... :( It's really bullshit that whole situation, all your time and effort into the game has been for nothing =/...I hope things will be aight again and you guys continue the game!
Sorry to all those who put work into that. Wow that sucks. Now, to go troll FUNimation forums.
Just got to move on I guess
I doubt things will turn out for the best now. FUNimation got caught working under-the-table with 4Kids to scam money from Tokyo. Their image is ruined now, so they will probably start cracking down like an angry troll.
This is the only anime game on BYOND that I have ever supported. This is saddening.
I supported 3 games and I saw all 3 games getting canceled(But i think Naruto Online won't get canceled *hopes not*)but...DBO II, Bleach Revolution...Man...This is my second comment and I still feel sad about it :(
I refuse to count these chickens before i see april the 2nd.
Byonds current state is almost unreal.
very sad but we got to move forward theres still other unknown anime games you can make fan made
Not sure why i should worry about Naruto Games,from what i know Funimation can't deal with Naruto games as they are not linked with it...right?

Anyways Naruto Online won't die,if you're talking about mine!
And i hope DBO II continues and this only an April Fool...please =D
You guys had a great thing going here. How hard would it be to make it into something original with no mention of DragonBall? Heck, you could even keep most of the current sprites you have, just make it into a game that isn't DragonBall.
Why...are people so obsessed with things being April Fool's jokes? It's March 31 for crying out loud!

EDIT: No offense to anyone here specifically, but I have seen the same message multiple times across different blogs.
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Not sure why i should worry about Naruto Games,from what i know Funimation can't deal with Naruto games as they are not linked with it...right?

Anyways Naruto Online won't die,if you're talking about mine!
And i hope DBO II continues and this only an April Fool...please =D

Even if they wanted to they can't
I don't know why you just don't call it BallZ online, change a couple names and move on. o-o
Just because the names are different doesn't mean they can't be shut down mate. If it still resembles DBZ in a hardcore way, it can be forced down.
Resemblance means nothing. As long as it doesn't use copyrighted material or mention DBZ and things from DBZ, it's fine.
Isn't funimation going to be shut down or losing money due to that scam with 4kids anyway? o.o

No I guess only 4Kids is getting sued.
That bullshit. >_>
Page: 1 2 3