Pirates Online

by DarkMoonProductions
[Share] [Zip]
Good Job So Far Guys.

YES 180th Comment.
Yup. Game looks great.
Takes me to a gay ass video
WHY IS NOT WOEKING TO ME ONLY APEARS A VIDEO
On the fourth screen shoot you can clearly see they riped the "Skill Collumn" (left side of the screen) from NFF
Xadux wrote:
On the fourth screen shoot you can clearly see they riped the "Skill Collumn" (left side of the screen) from NFF

Wow..just wow.
Just look from WHO it is "ripped".

1-You're blind.
2-You're stupid.
I been waiting along time to play and now thats its finally up i cant join Q_Q whats with the Gay ass trollin video??
wtf? when i join game it appears a warning that tells me to click the button below and then click i agree in the webpage that apperaed -.-' when i click it its a youtube video?
lol, wtf is this rick...
guys, its written [closed test]..
just give up and try later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y

WTF ?O.o , how i can register on the game ? if i press click here on pirates online character creation open a tab with this video .
Xadux wrote:

They created NFF. .-.
pfft xadux is stupid
Xadux wrote:

On this 184th comment we clearly see that you're stupid.
I don't think u should put this into open test until a few months still needs lots of work.
Jojomcmc27 wrote:
I don't think u should put this into open test until a few months still needs lots of work.

Probably, but hosting doesn't hurt anyone.
We're missing an organised Skill tree and more quests.With those added,we could easily release and keep updating.
When will there be some open testing?
How many fckin months before this will fckin be available? Im fckin excited lol
they are using the Breeze icons (in the post) which is a pretty bad idea in my honest opinion.

Don't forget to add where you got the GUI numbers for the hotkeys, I'm pretty sure ripping graphics is frowned upon on the front page.
It seems the GUI Was taken from a game known as Naruto Eternity(I can't seem to find its hub)... while i was not aware of this,someone already kindly told me about this and also helped me by giving me a completely new hud,so the current one will be changed.

About The Breeze art,there is nothing wrong in using those,they are free resources.We've even went further and contacted Luna Productions and asked for permission to use their art commercially and we've got permission to do so. So beside the hud's problem which has been solved now there are no issues,if there is anything else that might be wrong feel free to contact me via pager,msn or even here on our hub.
I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong by using the Breeze icons, I'm just saying that those sprites are ugly for myself to look at. They are too Chibi and it's really hard to create a game with a good tone using those icons.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15