Pirates Online

by DarkMoonProductions
[Share] [Zip]
ShadowiceTeam wrote:
Well, I'm not really applying to help the game directly. Just if you ever need any advice on how to sprite with the Breeze Template, or any additional resources you could contact me. I'll add you :).

If you haven't heard, we have a new website http://www.evermoondesigns.com/

That's where the Breeze Revolution is now. Submit any additional resources if you like :D. The more, the better. I'm currently trying to finish up a new template for Breeze. I'll be using it in Bleach Breeze, but I'll make sure to make it applicable in any type of game.

You are a breeze pixel artist? And my email is mmmehdinia@hotmail.com
I would appreciate the help seeing as I'm not familiar with breeze. What im aiming for is to make it similar to Breeze but not exactly the same, maybe with some tips I can get better
This game vs Rise of the Pirates
any pirate game > Rise of the Pirates
fix the host files >_<
Fixed
WHEN will this game be out!?
Need 24/7 Host....
It's not been released yet @Swift... join the forums for more info.
Just keeping server up for publicity. In search of iconners/gfx artists. Very crucial in this stage of development.
why i cant login ???
Game isn't released yet.
then why i see alpha online ???
If you read the comment i posted you'd know.Just keeping server up for publicity. In search of iconners/gfx artists. Very crucial in this stage of development.
Will it be possible to gain Devil Fruit Powers?
wait.... this is a one piece game :D??
Can't wait to play! Hope you get it done soon. :D
Guys,please,someone host the game, down of the name of the game, there's something called [Zip], click it and download the files of the game, and then host it, please, I want to play it >:D!
why i cant download the game ???
Great Game and amazing people.
tyzon you can`t host the game now cause the game is not finished yet the game will be up this week
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15