Pirates Online

by DarkMoonProductions
[Share] [Zip]
To bad i don't plan on playing byond 2-3yrrs from now ill be busy with my college life.
Yes he must be serious
Narakzi wrote:
Yes he must be serious

Lmao Yes He Must Be!
Cani atleast hear the log in song xD
This game might lose popularity the more offline it is, people give up and call it a dead project :c
Tajiri wrote:
This game might lose popularity the more offline it is, people give up and call it a dead project :c

Stfu if you want the game to be good its worth waiting. And people will be mad if they make it a dead project because it wouldve been a long wait for nothing

There has been alot of Testing lately must mean getting closer to releasing :)
Just saying I've seen this happen lol, people get hype wait wait wait when it comes out its up for a few because the expected player base isn't there. then the developers get discouraged. So you need to calm yo ass down.
Tajiri wrote:
Just saying I've seen this happen lol, people get hype wait wait wait when it comes out its up for a few because the expected player base isn't there. then the developers get discouraged. So you need to calm yo ass down.

This is BYOND...Whoever gets discouraged because of his player base, shouldn't have joined.
Seriously,to all of those who have been waiting,we're doing our best.

Game will be up soon!
BYOND it s like Grand Line.... a hard place to survive for the slow hearth developers :D
DMP is the production team that created Naruto final fight, if the game meets up to its expectations we`ll have the NFF community joining in.

NFF usually has 80-120+ players.
Taj, I know what you're talking about, but It's release time-area is New Years, so there wont be a long wait, if they lose any it'd be like 1 person, then once they see it's up they'd come right back.
for record if it keeps going offline its probably because 3 things.

1.JUST RUNNING TESTS
2.NO 24/7 HOST
3.DEAD PROJECT

with DarkMoonProductions number 3 is probably never gonna happen
you should visit the forum...last update was yesterday so stfu
You`d think the fact that owners one of which being me is responding to comments means that the project isn`t dead. Still curious to why some people sound so demanding when we have no obligation to release.
WHEN will this game be out!?!? I NEED TO PLAY!!!!! XD
Join Forums And You'll know things like this. ;D
CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! NO PRESSURE TO THE CREATORS!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :P
You want to know a little about whats going on in the game sign up on the forums
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14 15