ID:111669

Keywords: nestalgia
In an effort to give NEStalgia players yet another way to know what's going on with the game and what is in store for future updates, Silk Games has started up an official NEStalgia Podcast. Our plan is to make this a weekly or bi-weekly thing, time permitting.

The cool thing about a podcast is that it allows us to answer lots of questions and provide much more information in a short period of time than we'd be able to cover with blog posts or forum replies. I think that hearing us actually talk about the game will also give players a better sense of how we operate and what our personal views are on all of this stuff.

In the future we'll have special guests on the podcast, do a Q&A segment with player submitted questions, etc. etc. etc. I think that we're going to have a lot of fun with this, and I'd love to hear what all of you think about it!

You can listen to the podcast on YouTube:

Or download/listen to the mp3 version here: http://www.silkgames.com/nestalgia/podcasts/ NEStalgiaPodcastEp1.mp3

Follow NEStalgia:
NEStalgia Homepage
NEStalgia Facebook Page
Silk Games Twitter
Silk Games YouTube Channel
I want a level increase mostly because I'm used to over leveling and defeating bosses and creature with ease. I may or may not have the best weapons but I out level you and your friends. It's mostly to feel badass.

The thing that I would most like for you guys to include. Is more of a variety for the classes. The level Milestones kinda of make things different. But for the most part they suck. At least for the Cleric.

Also I think cleric is Underpowered. But thats another story.
No podcast would be complete without having Jesus as a guest. We could talk about why you chose to make duck shoes so rare and why Captain N has worse shoes than a metal slime.
Yut Put wrote:
The podcast was very fun to listen to, Silk was very informal and covered a lot of points clearly and answered most of the questions I've personally had, and Jared's occasional comments worked as comic relief and made the whole thing enjoyable and entertaining =) I'm excited for another one

Thanks for the feedback! That's exactly the type of vibe that we're shooting for, so I'm very happy to hear that.
Great podcast, a lot of new info I get to chew on for a while that I didn't see coming, particularly the AI team members. That'll be sweet.

PS, great bruce reference at the end Balzack. I hereby cast my vote to appoint bruce as our community rep to guest on the next podcast!
New inventory and friendly AI sound sick!I really liked this podcast. Cant wait for the next one!
Very informative podcast.
Keep up the good work. (:
great game ive played for 2 weeks lvl 17 soldier
Personally, I like this a lot and will keep listening. "The creator! He speaks!" All that jazz. Much love.