Naruto: Original Reborn

by Medz03
The ultimate enhancement to GOA.
ID:111682

A game originally started by Rex(Legitz) and Diversion years ago as one of the only living GOA rips up. Later the source was given to Medz and it is now back up along with the help of Chief sporting a new, innovative arsenal of features that allow it to stand out from the other rips.

Key features:

• Parry System
  • Chakra Charge
  • Extra macro-bar slots
  • Clean innovative interface
  • Auto-Build
  • Complex Bijuu and Kage system
  • Unique Jutsus

Currently looking for: a 24/7 host

Credit to Dipic, Kobata, MasterDan and anyone else included in the production of the GOA source.

The game is run and managed by Medz and Chief.

The Best Game =P
do u guys need back up hoster?
U guys want me to make u a forums?
You should fix it up a little like certain clans such as Haku, Uchiha, Black Lightning. Should have auto access to the elements that are used. ie: Water wind. Fire. Water lightning. Without having to buy them. And nin taijutsu shouldnt even be a clan it should just be a jutsu you can buy that gives you lightning armor and lariat can be a taijutsu tech
Well, for the clans, im now fixing them, they should be fixed later today, for nintaijutsu, it will stay has a clan and elements will stay just like they are now
when is it going to be back up =[ ?
when will it be back up?
Our Host had some technical problems, but its already fixed, thank u for waiting.
Honestly... I started this game and went straight to EZing. HONESTLY IF YOU GET BANNED RIGHT AWAY FOR EZING YOU SHOULD PUT A MESSAGE TELLING US THERE IS NO EZING SO I WOULD HAVE KNOWN.

I hope you guys could Unban me cause I had no clue there was no EZing.

and I bet there were some other people too not knowing about the no EZ rule cause there is no MESSAGE whatsoever telling us so.
Best GOA ever... good work medz/exteban/trapp
Can you please unbanned my chara i wasnt ezing i sit out of the room and cam by and one of the admins banned me.
my account is Cloud. you misunderstood.
this game its getting old how about medz and exteban actually update this game maybe adding juugo,pein clan and some stuff from GOA guardians will make this game awsome
Medz, can u remove me ban please QQ ? sorry i dont see u saying for dont atack. please sorry. remove the ban please QQ
i am davimedic QQ
HOST !!!
The game will be up in a sec, trap is hosting for us again.
Medz, plz fix hiraishin 2 ,
y is the game down?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6