Need to lower the gravity and trust power.

Also, make space bar the thrust button.
SuperAntx wrote:
Need to lower the gravity and trust power.

Alright, I'll try and find a better balance, multiple comments to this effect.

Also, make space bar the thrust button.

I already told you I'm not going to do this.

With 481 you can allow custom macros without having players alter the skin. Enable that so I can change it to space bar.
Good idea, I will look into this.

EDIT: Reduced gravity/thrust, added the new control_freak tags, you can use custom macros.
200th Download ftw.
The reason this game is so difficult, is because using your jet pack makes you immediately begin to travel upwards. There is no realistic slowdown from gravity. There is no way to hit the thrust and time it to counteract gravity, making you stay at an even level. The part where I always die on (and I'm sure others agree) is where you have a very tight squeeze on the upper level.
Orange, I was working on an update, mostly new maps, but had re-worked the movement procs to compensate for this, however my desktop mobo wen't out, and I don't currently have anyway to access the hard drive. Eventually... maybe.
It would also be nice if you just restarted the round instead of going back to the beginning
That's not really the point of an arcade game. However, I couldn't change it even if I wanted to. My desktop mobo went out a couple of months ago, so I don't have access to any of the game files at this point anyway.
Page: 1 2