ID:111867

free counters

Also, Special Thanks to the
1) manga creator - Akira Toriyama
2) Dragon Ball license owner - FUNimation
Eldin is a biach :D
Who ? o-o
can sum1 unban my key Crimson09 plz n ty
can sum1 unban Son Gonic my bro was playing on his account and banned him but it also banned me too ty
hey pls unban me ty
this game is the awsomeness game ever on byond from all others so keep up with the updates and this game will be super popular
this game rocks so hard
This game lacks 2 things:

- wipe
- players

since, having only 4-6 players.. aint sounds good ><
can u unbann me please my connection failed a lot of times and that is becuse i was banned please i beg u i real want to play this game :(
can u unbann me my net sucks -.- i am bann again please
13dragonball1998 it would be best if you post your unban request here: http://www.dblegacy.fora.pl/bans,13/

ELDIN U SHOUD HANGE GAME TO BACK IT WAS AND DO CHANGES THAT WONT AFECT SCREEN -.,-
Any chance I can get unbanned? I'm not even sure what I did wrong, I was playing last night and then I had some internet problems and had problems logging back in, and thats about it :/
This game is gay because of

1. Only 5-10 players

2. Slow ASS lvl'ing

3. P-Wipe

4. Alot of player's don't wanna play A gay ass game like this because it's so damm slow WTF ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR DAMM GAME! If your so Idiotic that you can't see

1. A player'suggestion or

2. how many people are playing this game

then sir are a RETARD!

i'll tell you one more time NO NOO ONE WANTS THAT MUCH OF A SLOW CHALLENGING GAME!!!
make the levels gain a little faster
when will you update the game eldin
I think this game is simply great! The best I've seen so far, the levelling is slow but the requirements are good so there's no problem, people who wants a noobish easy game and not a fair game should play Dark Apocalypse, where you can get all your transformations after the first 2 seconds of playing. I think there must be a difference between super saiyan and super saiyan 2 and that's why this game is slow in levelling, but trust me, I've seen worst games, very very very much slower than this and there the levelling is a pain in the ass.
oh please I was creating my 2nd character but the game got stuck somehow during the creation and I got to exit and re enter it, but I got a message saying I'm banned :( can I get unbanned please?
UFF I'm getting tired! why there's always a problem? now every time I try to join I get the message "connection failed" damn hell!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5