Bad Community 38% (7)
Extremely Complicated... 0% (0)
Competent Admins 0% (0)
Incompetent Admins 33% (6)
Cool 5% (1)
Boring 5% (1)
Fun 5% (1)

Login to vote.

My internet sucks, so I cannot join the server myself, even when no one is playing. Yet once a day, a nearby library opens up, and I've cracked one of their computer's download protection crap, so I go there to play SS13. Does anyone know about this R2D5 station? Help me out here!

Your Loyal Roboticist,
Erik Kalovski
You mean D2k5? If you like talking about how much you love Adolf Hitler, like penisses, like to get your passwords spread out on the internet or want to have any account hacked, you should probably go there.
on d2k5 admins are asshole that grief and ban for adminhelping
To put it like this: If you can get on when no one else is, it's an interesting server with interesting mechanics.
If anyone else is there, RUN! They're probably coming from their forum, which is indeed what Laser said it was (still not sure what the point is. It feels like a subforum for a more 'sane' website, but I can't find the 'super-forum' in that case)
For example, they have money that carry over between rounds, and several parts of the map is set up to make payment easy (so, you have to actually work to afford food)
I agree with Aerion.
Tons of fun when nobody was on, but whenever someone from their forum came on it's impossible to explain how terrible it was.
Come to Sulaco Station 13 New server :)
In response to Smokebuds420
Shut up. Seriously just stop... Your server isn't new anymore, it's terrible, and you're annoying.
Noble hoestly, you had first bad go, and I posted that THE DAY my server came out. Come check it out now alots changed all I was asking was you roleplay Captain properly I understand you and you friend wanted to beat eachother down. We have a player base now.
Exavd needs to shut these forums off... Dear god.