ID:112001

BYOND Version:481
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.16
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When I open a game I'm currently creating, the stat panel contains more tabs that could fit on one row, so whenever I run the game, the tabs turn into two rows, but the second row is overlapped by the background of the part of that stat panel where stats are displayed. Using custom skin.

http://i55.tinypic.com/9zq7mr.png <- Picture of problem.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Make a skin with a stat panel that is around 300x300 width/height. (Mine is 377,304)
2. Make about 5-7 tabs that will ensure that the stat panel will have to create 2 . (I have 6 tabs)
3. Run the game and look at the stat panel.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
Non Coding Problem

Expected Results:
Two rows to show.

Actual Results:
One shows and the other is 95% overlapped by the background where the stats are supposed to be displayed.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Everytime
In other games?
I don't know.
In other user accounts?
Yes.
On other computers?
I don't know.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When tabs do not force it to create a new row.

Workarounds:
Maximize the screen. And resize it and the second row shows up just fine.
I believe this may be related to issue 2491. The tab control seems to behave strangely under certain conditions. An issue just like this has been reported in the past, though I think it may predate the tracker. I'll definitely need a demo project to see this because I've tried reproducing this kind of thing in the past without being able to do so reliably. I think ideally we need to establish what exact size for the info control, and what contents at that size, trigger the bug most often.