ID:112368

Keywords: ark, demo, game, internal, mini
http://www.byond.com/games/ShadeCyberPlatinum/InternalArk

The magic link is dere! This is the first BYOND game where you play as the mouse, so I wanna see how it goes.

I NEED COMMENTS! I'm not asking for good comments, I'm just asking for comments!
Reason why is, this is something new, I need to see how this turns out, whether people like it or not. So please, tell me what's on your mind.

I'll try to finish this game by today, I've still got tons of hours ahead of me.

Thank you,
ShadeCyberPlatinum
OH damn you made your mini game, awesome.

I'll play it now!, Shame you haven't submitted your game to the game pile for listing though.

Hub > Edit > Options > Make game visible.

Anyway look's good, It seem's quite addicting with the scores and all :D, I have just briefly tested it.

Edit:
I'm so dumb, i was clicking the enemy's lol.
Wanted to finish it first before submitting v.v But no I don't think so, Clicking isn't really involved in it. Just put your mouse over the enemies. It could be a glitch, maybe running too fast or somethin. I'll look into it. Glad you find it addicting ^^
i think internal ark was interesting and it starts to get addicting the more u play. also i like the game because after a while it becomes a challenge,and i like challenges
The constant glowing and the colors used are giving me a major headache. It's absolutely horrid to look at, but could definitely be a fun game.
Lol yeah I was asking myself, this might be harmful to some people. But the flashes are necessary, not only to make it more challenging, but to fit the music I plan to put in.
It's not necessary at all, and the only challenge it gives is how long you can look at it and stay sane.
Lol alright alright, I'll add an option to turn that flashy stuff off.
Protip: hold the left-mouse button to move around without getting hit by anything.
Lol hax!
EDIT
Clicking now resets the level.
Kinda cool, not easy on the eyes though. ):
You should make a screen in the beginning saying:

"May be harmful to people with previous heart or eye complications. Consult a physician before playing."

The game's background is okay and it works fine but yeah the screen that blinked was horrid for my eyes so I lost there.
Odazler wrote:
You should make a screen in the beginning saying:

"May be harmful to people with previous heart or eye complications. Consult a physician before playing."

The game's background is okay and it works fine but yeah the screen that blinked was horrid for my eyes so I lost there.

Done! I also finished the option to turn it on and off. Gonna upload the new one now.
How did you make it? Did you use a bunch of small 0 alpha objects or one?
Whut? Nu! Lul. It was so simple, just mouse over proc. Even though that proc does have its glitches and irritations, in order to remove those dislikes, I just added other client procs that added penalties, where as the player would learn those penalties, and the glitches would not exist in their eyes.