Free Subscriptions For All
The v1.44 update will be going live on all servers later this evening (EDIT: Changed, see below). Once it's up, everyone who logs into the game will have free subscriber access through Monday. Try out the extra character classes, use some dyes, and treat yourself to fast travel all over the world!
Subscriptions on Sale!
Through Monday we're also offering some great sales on NEStalgia subscriptions:
If you've been holding out then now is the perfect time to grab your subscription, or to gift one to a friend. Remember, this sale will only last through Monday.
Spiff has prepared so many small fixes for today that I figured we ought to bump up the version number and publish a proper list of changes:
- Daily reset timers should now be more accurate and consistent.
- Players can now trash items directly out of their vault and shared vault.
- Bug Fix: Merchant's Tax ability wasn't factoring in resilience or plus damage bonuses, and the amount of damage was not always equal to the amount of healing done.
- Bug Fix: The daily reset message was being displayed multiple times every night.
- Bug Fix: In battle the Stun status could sometimes cause players to lose an extra turn.
- Bug Fix: Casting spells or using items immediately before being caught by an NPC guard could cause glitches.
- Bug Fix: Leaving a party while inside of an area with a roof overhead could sometimes glitch a player's vision.
Easter Holiday Event!!!
Now for the best news: Starting this evening and lasting through Monday, the world of NEStalgia will be celebrating its own take on Easter - the Ether Victory Celebration. To start things out, head to Ardan to receive a couple new daily quests and to hear the story behind the dreaded Ether Bunny.
You'll also be encountering new types of enemies all over the world that drop special items exclusive to the Ether Victory Celebration. Everything that you can see and acquire this weekend won't be available again until next year, so I'm guessing that the Marketplace gurus will want to be seeking out and stockpiling the special items to make a fortune selling them down the road.
Fight and defeat the Ether Bunny himself and you'll be treated to a new type of special item that has never before been available to NEStalgia players. The best part is that there is no daily tracker on Ether Bunny loot - he'll drop one of the new special items for your group every time that you beat him.
The sale is already on, and the rest of the festivities will start this evening when v1.44 is posted. Don't miss out on the first of many NEStalgia holiday celebrations!
EDIT: It looks like our host is having problems this evening, so I'm going to spend some time getting that sorted out before I apply the v1.44 update. Check back very late tonight or early tomorrow morning for the update. Sorry for the delay :(