ID:112677

Where do I start?

Last week was fun. Did a lot of activities with the school on and off campus. Next week, it's back to the regular boring life.

I've been seeing a lot of posts about people's harddrive crashing. Really, I don't care if my harddrive were to crash - I mostly have junk on it and it's a terrible computer anyway. I'll probably just use this machine until it burns out or falls apart and buy a new one.

I also got some email from PSN saying a lot of information was stolen from some "intrusion". This is why I usually enter false information when I sign up for things I really don't care about - that way if something like this does happen, the thief would have a bunch of random, fake info they can't do anything with. The list of info includes:

"name, address (city, state, zip), country,
email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login,
and handle/PSN online ID."

I'm sure the only thing I entered correctly was my email and country.

"It is also possible that your profile data,
including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip),
and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may
have been obtained."

I never purchased anything from PSN and I really only used it for the first 2 weeks I had the PSP if that.

In other news I haven't done anything as far as game development. I want to make a website but I can't decide what I want to do yet. Make games, make game art ( 2d and 3d ), game journalism, or videos. I am capable of all the above so I just may make a website with all that stuff combined and I'll see where it goes.

After I write this essay, I will get back to trying to make that modular environment I blogged about a while ago. If you were expecting Voxles updates, don't because my plans for the game have changed. It's not being discontinued or anything, it's just going to serve a different purpose in the future after I make a name for myself.

Thats all I have to blog about for now.