ID:112683

Bringing this game back.- Aceraptor
Nice Game.
i can walk out of the pokemon center.
BUG UP THERE
The Game has openings in it meaning that you could go where the Creator hasn't done nothing to it yet. It would be better if u added density to it. Also sometimes when u battle with your pokemon and it faints and will not return to its pokeball. Another thing is when pokemon spawn in the ice cave i believe, it makes a black spot on the floor. Another thing is the map is kinda easy to make and there isnt really much to see.
POKEMON LEAGUE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING TO WIN!!!!!

SINCERELY,

BAWER THE TEAM ROCKET LEADER!!!!!!!!1
BRING IT ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER ACE AND THAT WINNER WILL BE .............

TO BE CONTINUE

?
The Phantom Sky Cup Championship #2 will take place on Saturday, June 25th. Instructions will be given before the Cup or you can visit the website for info.
ok dragondesend here the new host, the reason the sudden shutdown was because someone used RareCandyInf or somthing along those lines witch caused a infinite loop and eventually crashed the server.
he was trying to trade/sell sources. i dont allow that considering the sources he was using was games i once coded for.
http://i55.tinypic.com/s4qjjl.jpg -- Cool picture for the HUB Screenshots don't ya think ? ;D
Honestly, I'm actually surprised nobody's figured out the successful formula for a pokemon game yet...

Hard caps actually make it more enjoyable, since at SOME point, everyone's on semi-equal footing and it comes down to skills/type advantage/movesets.

Ofc, this game's systems would need a LOT of work to reach that point.

this needs a transform thing where at a level u can go back and evolve like the dbz franchys
ace i used to be old water gl can i be water gl again
Sorry about the game going down, my comp broke.
Sting15 wrote:
Sorry about the game going down, my comp broke.

It's all good
aceraptor! hey i have a questin can i be a secondary hoster?
Meh, server down ? ;/
the hell did this go?
Idk where DraX is he runs the shit til i get my laptop back
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8