Hey hate to do this in your shout box but i put up a thing on the board and never got responded to. So here we go.. I was banned for 63 hours according to the game,it has been at least a month and I'm still unable to access the game. Yes I admit what i did was wrong and im deeply sorry for breaking the rules. Anyway can you get back to me on this and maybe unban me or explain why I'm still banned cause id really like to get back to playing this amazing game. Thanks!
Yes would also be very nice if you looked at my Ban appeal~
What did I get banned for I didn't even get a warning or anything im new this.
i have just been banned. i dont know what for. help me plz. tryed playing with a friend and i get a black screen after dying once. why.
after meny times of trying to connect it finally told me i have been banned
I just wanted to come here to apologize to you for my behaviour in your game. The only reason I was playing Eternia was to troll, and I was banned multiple times. What did I do each time? Came back and trolled harder. I'll admit I've done some disgusting things while playing this game, and nothing I say will justify that.

At the time I thought that trolling was so damn hilarious and that it was so much fun to ruin someone else's experience. I've come to realize that it is in fact a horrible thing to do to a person(s), and I'm sorry that I did this while playing Eternia.

Thanks for your time if you've read this. Good luck with future projects and Eternia.
i understand my banishment but for how long will i have to be banned, i spent most of my time trying to figure out how to play, and one little mistake have gotten me ban.. simply because i probably wasnt rping correctly. or when i approached you and asked for help out of character, but i promise you if it was the second reason... i honestly didnt mean it. i was seeking for help for my friend not me, but i understand i should have took the time out to rp instead of rushing.. :/ im truly sorry and here is some information about my character..

Character Name: Yuko

Background Information: a teenager that was separated from his family at a young age. Bonded back with his 21 year old brother named Rawshi they both travel the land seeking revenge of a man who Killed off there clan

Appearance: young, 5'7, light brown skin tone, a beautiful smile, and light hazel eyes

Personality: sweet, loving, caring, protective

Likes and dislikes: he doesn't really have dislikes but evil, Likes: his brother, meeting new people training and having a great time with his brother.

Abilities: Blessed with great speed, Shinobi skilled, lurking in dark areas to quickly take out his enemies, and have wind and fire elements due to his speed and powers.

Words and reason for being banned: "Help me".. Please unban me, the only reason i didnt role play 100 percent was because me friend was in trouble and i couldn't help i was just in a rush, not realizing my mistake, :/ but can i please get another chance im not one of those guys who take rping lightly. i was actually getting into it and my friend and i had a great story line..
Unbanned, Jay. Make sure to stay IC outside of OOC and I'm sure you'll be fine. =)
Hello again, how is the straight PvP adaption of Eternia coming along? Any word you can give us on its release?
you banned me and i don`t dont nothing wrong

Character Name: Issei (Zelda1332)

Background Information: My name is Issei i was traveling when i discovered a island and while i landed on the island my ship was damage and had to be fixed i ventured on and eventually got lost and woke up at the village inn

Appearance: Black, Short hair, Brown eyes with pale skin

Personality: is a fun guy who don't know much knowledge, he is bad with magic but succeed in strength.

Likes and dislikes: he like people but hate enemies that talk and people that go on thinking they know everything.

Abilities: He has good strength, Excel in long blades, or two handed wepion, does not do well with black magic but excel in white magic such as cure

Ive been banned for 100H.. ( is there a map in the game or something that can help with me finding stuff? I cant find anything like that.. that would help and i would like to play with my friend again )
Hey, do you still have that screenshot of Eternia on cell phone?
Hey sorry to bother you but its been like 3 months since I was banned and I was only supposed to be banned for 60 hours. I out in an appeal some time ago but to no avail. I was wondering if you could maybe unban me or at least send me a message telling me why im still banned and what I can do to fix the problem. Thanks :D
Your BYOND key isn't banned, Berum.
That's strange the game refuses to let me on
Sure you weren't banned on a different key? If not, I'll need your IP address or computer ID.
Here is my Ip. 71.197.92.94
it wont let me join :/
Mind Unbanning me? idk why i was even banned or when,if i did something wrong at least tell me
Its not letting me get on. Its just staying at the "connecting" screen?? Please explain I really like this game
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8