ID:112798

Descriptive Problem Summary:the games wont launch, simple as that

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: when i wana play one of my fav. games (pokemon twilight) i click on play now and it gose through all the steps, logging in opening link then it seems to freeze when it gets to Launching BYOND.world.106716051... and theres my problem

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results: the game to pop up so i can play it

Actual Results:freezes on the lil blue screen when it trys to launch the game

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? every time except for yesterday night around 7:30pm to 10:00pm CST
In other games? yes
In other user accounts? havent tried yet
On other computers? havent tried yet

When does the problem NOT occur? it always occur

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? i dont know i just started playing last night

Workarounds: unknown

Do you mean this Pokémon Twilight? A link to the correct game would be very helpful.
It sounds like you may have had trouble contacting the hub. Since you say it was working at one point and haven't done any upgrades in the meantime, I suspect the issue is your connection to the hub, but I'm not sure yet.

It would help to have more information. Please list all the games you tried that have this problem, and include links to the games' hub pages so I can check them out. It would also help to know if you've had any other games consistently work, and if so which ones.

One thing you can try in the meantime, though I'm not sure it will do anything in this case, is clearing your cache. In the pager's Preferences, go to the Advanced tab and clear your cache from there.