ID:112809

Woke up to find out I was a BYOND Member today. Thank you very much to Teka123 for getting me one. :D! I'll try to make the most out of it.

So what do I do? Hm. I've been around since late 2003 here on the BYOND (thanks to dragon-warrior.com's comic about Dragon Warrior Online). Spent most of my time just playing games, most of which have risen and fallen since then.

The only game that I've really ever shown BYOND is ReiaMaps Project, which is just pure role-playing. It's been reviewed in the past and several complaints were the elitist community, the hundreds of verbs, and the BYOND 3.5 interface. I've been hoping to improve on several of these things but... guh. Guhhh.

I've created several other little games, nothing really worth publishing though. I always end up losing interest or getting too caught up in the little details of how I program things and grinding to a halt.
sweet dog that preety awesome
A roleplaying game doesn't need a fancy hud or a minimalistic verb panel.
Almost thought this was old. You know, I see a lot of people that say, "Thanks Teka123" at the top of a blog post. 0_0
Teka gives another membership to yet another anime fan. *sigh*
Andrew's not an anime fan, what are you talking about?
Yes he is, just yesterday we were talking about making an Anime game for Onayosi Debitsu Menubistubada: Demon hunter. We gave up on it because no game could possibly surpass Dragonball Z HU, and it was futile to try.
DEBITSUUU
Yeah, same happened to me.

How do you know who bought you the membership?

I'm not sure if Teka bought me mine, but, yeah. I don't see that many other options.
Gooseheaded wrote:
Yeah, same happened to me.

How do you know who bought you the membership?

I'm not sure if Teka bought me mine, but, yeah. I don't see that many other options.

You should have received an e-mail from BYOND that will tell you who bought you it, that's how I figured it out.
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that, but...

Good news! An anonymous donor has purchased the following item on your behalf for your account 'Gooseheaded'.

Isn't that awesome? :P
SKULDUGGERY1999 wrote:
say goodbye to be able to post your own stuff its gotta benefit the "comunity2 now

Eh?
SKULDUGGERY1999 wrote:
say goodbye to be able to post your own stuff its gotta benefit the "comunity2 now

Luckily telling you to stop posting is benefiting the community.
Why is Skull so butthert about this? I've seen him all over the website crying about this.

Is it -THAT- serious? Why do you need the community to see your posts anyways?
rly?? tats a complemnt cause im a fan of laserdog